Senior Product Manager - Cribl Cloud
Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why You'll Love This Role
We are seeking a highly technical Product Manager to drive new services and enhance the user experience for our suite of products, with a specific focus on Cribl.Cloud. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design, technical marketing, support, and customer success teams to develop a roadmap, prioritize backlog, and deliver exceptional experiences across Cribl.Cloud. We are looking for someone who thrives in the hands-on work of designing, building, testing, and supporting SaaS products.
As a customer-centric organization, we value collaboration to drive customer success, making the Product Manager instrumental in supporting Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Support teams. You will also play a vital role in supporting customers and field teams during early deployments and adoption, as we introduce our market-leading Observability products to new customers and markets.
If You Got It - We Want It
- Champion the customer's voice and requirements, ensuring a customer-first approach in all aspects of product development at Cribl.
- Build and own a product roadmap and strategy for delivering market leading solutions for Observability & Security data delivered via Cribl.Cloud
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define and prioritize the product backlog for Cribl.Cloud
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, market, and customer use cases.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Cribl products through regular demos and hands-on engagement.
- Work closely with engineering to identify optimal technical solutions that drive product adoption.
- Coordinate with technical marketing, support, and sales engineering on new features, known issues, and other relevant information to enhance the performance of technical staff.
- Collaborate with sales teams to drive product adoption and usage.
- Identify opportunities for product improvements, ensuring Cribl's competitive position in the market, solving new problems, and delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a community champion, offering support and guidance to our community members.
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers to ensure seamless product flow, enhancing overall user experience
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will...
- 5-10 years of experience directly working with engineering teams as a Product Manager or Product Owner for enterprise SaaS products.
- Remote work experience with international teams and management.
- Experience collaborating with field teams, including Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Direct experience working with enterprise software, users, and buyers.
- Strong proficiency in written and verbal communication in English.
- Additional experience in roles such as Sales Engineering, Professional Services, or Support is highly beneficial.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Cloud certifications are highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Observability and Data markets is a significant asset.
Location is in Canada
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.