Product Management, Cribl Stream
Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why You'll Love This Role
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager to lead the product team for Cribl's flagship product, Cribl Stream - the industry-leading Observability pipeline for collecting and controlling all Observability data. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of scaling products that have experienced exponential growth in large Enterprise environments. We are looking for a highly technical and market-focused Product Manager who can translate market and customer needs into valuable products. In this role, you will develop short-term tactics and long-term strategies to drive the adoption of Cribl Stream, while exploring future opportunities to apply Cribl technologies to new problems and markets.
The Product Management leader for Cribl Stream will also serve as an exemplar of product management for the larger Cribl product team. You will provide coaching and guidance to other members of the product management team, raising the overall performance of the team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as you will collaborate across engineering and field teams. This is a spotlight role at Cribl. You will work closely with executives at both Cribl and our customers to gain buy-in for the product roadmap and strategy.
If You Got It - We Want It
- Serve as the product team lead for Cribl Stream guiding the roadmap and product strategy for Cribl’s flagship product.
- Prioritize customer needs and ensure a customer-first approach in all aspects of product work
- Develop strategies for growing Cribl across our various deployment models, including on-premises, hybrid, and cloud.
- Collaborate with field and go-to-market teams to gain a deep understanding of customers and the market, translating insights into actionable roadmaps and backlogs for engineering.
- Work closely with UX, engineering, and documentation teams to successfully bring new features and investments to market.
- Partner with design teams to deliver a best-in-class experience for our customers.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide the positioning and messaging of Cribl Stream and our extensive product portfolio.
- Work daily with the product to develop a deep understanding of the user experience and expertise with Cribl Stream
- Leverage data to make informed decisions and educate the business about opportunities for growth and investment
- Act as a subject matter expert on Observability data and streaming data, providing guidance to sales engineering, professional services, and customers when needed.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will...
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders ranging from executives to engineering teams across multiple geographies.
- Extensive experience working with Enterprise customers in the data space.
- 10+ years of experience directly working with engineering teams in a Product Manager or product owner capacity (or similar technical roles).
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
- Experience working in a startup is a plus.
- Experience working with enterprise software, users, and buyers is a plus.
- Experience in building data streaming products is highly desirable.
Salary Range ($150,000 - $315,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.