Solutions Engineer, New York City
Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
***This is a remote role based out of the Northeast*
- Help customers understand the value of Cribl during the sales process
- Demo the product and answer customer questions during initial sales calls
- Support customers during proof of concept sessions
- Answer inbound customer support questions
- Help customers roll out Cribl post sale into production
- Document interesting use cases in blog posts and product documentation
- Up to 40% Travel
- Experience with Logs, Metrics, IT Operations and Security
- Background in Sales Engineering, Professional Services, or Support
- Play with the product, be prepared to give us feedback
- You live in NYC/NJ
Bonus points/Preferred Qualifications:
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- Experience working remotely
Salary Range ($110K - $170)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.