Sales Operations Analyst
Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
About the Opportunity
The Revenue Operations Analyst will be an integral member of Cribl’s Revenue Operations team and support Cribl’s fast growing sales organization. You’ll keep GTM operations running smoothly, while also developing and implementing strategies/analysis to drive revenue growth.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Help drive the operating rhythm of our business, including weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasting, pipeline review cadences, QBRs, and other deep-dive sessions
- Manage account and territory operations. Mediate and drive account assignment discussions and decisions between Sales Management across regions/segments
- Support the annual sales planning process (strategy, territories, accounts, quotas, and policies) in a fast-growing environment.
- Measure and analyze the efficiency of the sales, channel, customer success and PS organizations to help increase productivity and drive better performance
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects from start-to-finish, including identifying areas for improvement, collecting data, driving consensus across the business on solutions, and measuring impact.
What You’ll Bring
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Demonstrated ability to draw meaningful insights from complex datasets
- Exceptional spreadsheet skills - you are skilled in working with large datasets and can build dynamic models that scale with the business
- Understanding of how sales models & sales processes work at scale with a focus on operational excellence.
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced growth environment
- Demonstrated ability of working effectively in a team environment with diverse cross-functional stakeholders and driving consensus to meet deadlines
- Excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the Cribl’s operations. We are a lean team and wear many hats!
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Salary Range ($110,000 - 130,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), and equity. The total compensation offered for this position will include a commission/incentive plan.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.