Strategy and Operations Manager
Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why You'll Love This Role
This position will be a part of Cribl’s centralized business operations team, whose mission is to enable and drive state changes in the business. The team takes a lead role in driving strategy, growth, and effectiveness by partnering with cross-functional teams, including finance, product, and go-to-market, to deliver programs and projects that enable us to operate as a cohesive, integrated team with long term impact. Cribl’s business operations team is at the center of making sense of the business, moving major initiatives across the finish line, and planning.
We are a team that wears many hats! You will own strategic projects from inception to execution and delivery, ensuring that the strategies you develop are creative and offer high-quality and needle-moving recommendations. You will identify key market trends, insights, and best practices to create new opportunities for customer and revenue growth. You will drive improvements in business operations, helping the business successfully scale with efficiency and increasing visibility and accountability around the business metrics that matter.
We also enjoy spending time with each other remotely, at offsites, and geeking out on the latest foodie hot spots! If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is on its way to become legendary, we’d like to talk with you.
If You Got It - We Want It
- Direct cross-functional initiatives and manage a variety of long-term, cross-organizational programs by leveraging strong program management skills, building and presenting compelling documents and decks, and collaborating closely with Cribl’s Executive team
- Incubate and design processes that provide company-wide views to track priorities/goals, activities, and results to executive team, while ensuring deliverables are met and shipped at highest quality
- Add structure and clarity to highly ambiguous problems by bringing together opposing opinions across stakeholders, collating insights, forming recommendations, and building the solution from end to end
- Take a leadership role in driving special projects as directed by business partners and leaders that enable and drive state changes in the business
- Play an active role in iterating and maintaining the business cadence, with a focus on building high quality content and compelling narratives for leadership meetings, including:
- Company Kickoff
- Monthly Business Reviews
- All Hands
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will Bring...
- 7-10 years experience required in corporate strategy, management consulting, product ops, sales ops, marketing ops, or strategy and operations role
- A proactive, highly organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing multiple projects in parallel with an ability to get the job done
- An entrepreneurial approach to problem solving and overcoming challenges with ability to learn quickly and work in ambiguous environments
- An outstanding verbal, strong systems thinking, and expert visual communication skills with an ability to work with many different personality types and positively influence others to be solutions-oriented
- Advanced analytical skills, problem-solving ability, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management capability
- Independent thinking with ability to drive work across multiple functional areas and influence without authority
- An executive presence, including experience and comfort with presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience in both technology and/or B2B SaaS startup and large, sophisticated company environments
- MBA or professional business degree business management
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
Salary Range ($140,000 - $170,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.