Director, Revenue Enablement
Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why You'll Love This Role
Revenue Enablement is part of the global sales organization. As the Director of Revenue Enablement, you will be responsible for developing and executing the sales enablement strategy for the Cribl. This includes working closely with Sales Leadership and Regional Sales Managers/field teams to design, develop and deliver training, content, and programs that enable our teams to sell Cribl’s solutions. You will serve as the field sales expert on the Enablement team. This role reports directly to the VP, Revenue Enablement.
The Revenue Enablement Director will be an integral part of the team designed to strategically improve field performance. They will be responsible for supporting the execution of our major global in-person and virtual training programs, and assisting in the deployment of our e-learning curriculum.
As the Director of Revenue Enablement, you will play a crucial role in driving the enablement strategy for our Regional Sales Managers (RSMs). This role will focus on developing and executing comprehensive enablement programs to enhance the performance and productivity of our sales team, ensuring they have the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to excel in their roles.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will Participate In...
- Onboarding and Bootcamp Content Delivery:
- Design and implement effective onboarding programs for new Regional Sales Managers, ensuring a smooth and efficient transition into their roles.
- Develop and deliver impactful bootcamp content that aligns with the company's sales methodology, product knowledge, and market positioning.
- Ongoing Enablement:
- Continuously assess the training needs of RSMs and design ongoing enablement programs to address evolving requirements.
- Provide ongoing support and resources to help RSMs stay updated on product updates, market trends, and competitive positioning.
- Analysis of Top Performing Rep Traits:
- Analyze trends and characteristics of top-performing sales representatives to identify repeatable success traits.
- Use data-driven insights to enhance training programs and enablement resources for all sales team members.
- Relentless Focus on Rep Productivity:
- Implement strategies to enhance sales representative productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and refine sales processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Support Program Management:
- Collaborate with other departments, including marketing and product teams, to support the development of new messaging, playbooks, and product positioning.
- Act as the voice of the field, providing valuable insights and feedback to inform the development of sales enablement initiatives.
- Other GTM Programs as assigned.
If You Got It - We Want It
- 7+ years of proven experience within Sales, Sales Enablement or Product Marketing experience
- Demonstrated consistent success in leading and winning large, complex sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across multiple teams
- A high degree of organization, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve on-the-fly
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through- can own and take tasks through to completion
- Interpersonal skills and ability to network inside the company and build relationships
- Technically savvy with G-Suite products (Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides/PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Salary Range ($140,000 - $200,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.