Sr. Manager, Partners-DACH & Benelux
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Cribl is looking for a Sr. Partner Business Manager in the DACH & Benelux. This candidate should have strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to grow and accelerate our partner GTM strategy in the DACH and Benelux region.
Candidates should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative, driven and looking to expand and advance their Channel careers with Cribl.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seasoned revenue generation track record driving sales in both direct and Channel roles selling into the DACH & Benelux regions
- Strong history of building and driving pipeline generation at the field level with go-to-market partner organizations including Reseller, SI’s, MSSPs and Cloud Partners
- Proven history of exceeding channels sales quotas
- Passionate Channel champion who can provide world-class relationship development and thought leadership across an assigned partner base to increase revenue and drive incremental business opportunities
- Work with Cribl’s executive, technology alliances, marketing and sales teams to identify key partners, build a strategic plan for initiating conversations and selling the value of a mutually beneficial working relationship to those partners, and drive the structure of partnerships
- Serve as the partner advocate inside Cribl; evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into Cribl
- Strong motor, execution and intrinsically driven
- Deep Channel relationships in the region and proven revenue generation through Reseller, SI partnerships and MSSP partnerships
- 7-10 years of high-tech business development or alliances at a high-growth start up, successfully implementing channel/field alliances strategy to drive dramatically increased sales
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Natural and highly effective relationship / partner development skills
- Ability to formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan
- Experience with ISV’s and their strategies/business models and how to leverage them via the Channel
- Ability to run quickly with little supervision and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
- BA/BS degree, MBA or Masters degree
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.