Staff Salesforce Engineer & Technical Lead, Enterprise Applications
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Why You'll Love This Role
Ready to be the architect of efficiency and innovation at Cribl? Our Staff Salesforce Engineer and Technical Lead will play a pivotal role in streamlining our enterprise applications ecosystem and driving business impact. You'll wield your deep Salesforce expertise to optimize automations, build custom solutions in CPQ, Experience Cloud, and Service Cloud, and seamlessly integrate with key systems like billing platforms, ERPs, and marketing tools. As a leader, you'll mentor the team, ensure impeccable solution design, and keep everyone up-to-date on the latest tech advancements. This is a chance to wear many hats and make a real mark at a fast-growing, disciplined SaaS company where passion, collaboration, and a love for goats are valued. If you're an architect, builder, and efficiency champion, join us and let's do our best work together!
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will ...
- Lead the design and development of enterprise-grade Salesforce applications, leveraging your deep understanding of Salesforce architecture and best practices.
- Build and optimize declarative systems (flows, layouts, apps, etc.) in Salesforce and recommend programmatic solutions when necessary.
- Build and implement integrations using iPaas solutions as well as custom SOAP/REST APIs.
- Evaluate business requirements and potential solutions to recommend buy vs. build strategies.
- Communicate and collaborate with technical staff and executives, building trust, respect and strong customer relationships.
- Leverage AI technologies to enhance existing solutions and explore innovative uses of AI for business systems to drive productivity.
- Lead solution design and review processes, ensuring adherence to technical standards and scalability.
- Oversee the release management lifecycle, including planning, deployment, and post-deployment support.
- Document standard methodologies and implementation procedures.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing team environment, providing mentorship and guidance to teammates.
- Stay abreast of the latest Salesforce, AI and business systems advancements and technology trends, continuously evolving your skillset and sharing knowledge with the team.
If You Got It - We Want It
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer/architect, with a proven track record of building complex enterprise applications.
- Salesforce certified, ideally in multiple domains including Developer I and II.
- Extensive expertise in Salesforce architecture, including data models, security, scalability, and performance optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud, along with relevant hands-on experience.
- Strong proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SOQL/SOSL and evolving technical capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with SOAP/REST API development and integration using iPaas solutions like Celigo, Okta Workflows, and Workato.
- Expertise in seamlessly integrating Business Intelligence (BI) tools, such as Looker or Tableau or Power BI, with Salesforce to enhance data visualization, reporting, and analytics capabilities.
- Working knowledge of generative AI concepts and exposure to AI tooling within Salesforce and beyond a big plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Working experience at a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience scaling a function at a remote-first company.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment for a SaaS company.
- Passion for learning and staying updated on the latest Salesforce advancements.
- Excited about the Data space.
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes.
- A love for goats.
Salary Range ($155,000 - $220,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.