Professional Services Consultant
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
Cribl is seeking a Professional Services Consultant. We are a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
In this role, you'll be helping customers strain valuable data from discardable data. You’ll be instrumental in shepherding customers that are starting out on their Cribl journey and also in helping established customers uncover even more value. You will have the ability to interact and see new technology and solutions from our vast and diverse customer base. Are you excited to help? We certainly are at Cribl.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and authority in the areas of observability and/or security.
- The opportunity to be the thought leader in driving complex deployments of Cribl products while working side by side with the customers to resolve their unique problems.
- Work with a team of incredibly talented and dedicated peers, all the way from the Engineering, Sales Engineering, Support and Customer Success Engineers.
- Lead and execute complex customer engagements, serving as the technical authority, and ensuring successful architecture, design, development, deployment, operationalization, and documentation.
- Enhance Cribl's learning ecosystem by creating valuable resources such as best practice documentation, informative blog posts, comprehensive runbooks, engaging workshops, and effective customer training materials.
- Facilitating knowledge transfer, enablement, coaching, and mentoring for team members, customers, and/or partners.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in technical consulting or big data analytics, demonstrating proficiency in advanced technical concepts and methodologies.
- Extensive expertise in deploying and managing AWS/AZURE/GCP Cloud environments, including advanced configuration and optimization techniques.
- Exceptional command over Big Data Analytics tools such as Splunk, Elastic, Grafana, DataDog, Exabeam, and Azure Sentinel, with a deep understanding of their technical intricacies and practical applications.
- Proven track record of working with complex Enterprise applications, including proficiency in deploying and managing Kubernetes, Docker, and other automation technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with both Unix and Windows operating systems, proficient in utilizing command line interfaces and GUIs to accomplish complex tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, including technical personnel like administrators, as well as executive-level partners, demonstrating strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and solving complex technical challenges, consistently going above and beyond to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Bonus Points/Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment while working independently and remotely from other members of your team
- Relevant software industry experience in any of the following: IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management, application development and management, security, and/or analytics
Salary Range ($74,800 - $161,000
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.