Senior Software Engineer, AI Platform
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Why You'll Love This Role
As an AI Engineer at Cribl, you will work closely with the founding team and a group of highly-skilled engineers to shape the future of search and analytics of observability data. You will play a central role in bringing integrating cutting-edge Generative AI technologies with the Cribl Product suite to help solve real customer problems.
You will work closely with development partners and key stakeholders to iteratively design, develop, and deliver products and surfaces that will delight our customers.
On top of it all you will have fun. Cribl strives to be a great place to work for everyone.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will ...
- Work with the product engineering teams to prototype and experiment with new AI features
- Work across backend, frontend, and interact with LLMs and/or other ML models
- Productionize, launch, and operate AI-based technology integrations into Cribl’s core products with the goal of solving real customer problems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AI technologies and trends
- Partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers to build query system from first principles
- Participate in architecture discussions and host design reviews with others on your team
- Evangelize our innovation and engage users by contributing to internal/external blogs
If You Got It - We Want It
- Bachelor's degree in CS/EE with 6+ years of industry experience
- Ability to problem solve from first principles and maintain focus on overarching objectives
- A keen product intuition and a strong sense of user behavior and how it influences product interaction
- Prior experience in contributing to products that have gained significant user traction or scaled to a large user base
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
You'll be required to participate in an on-call rotation to support any backend services as needed.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.