Administrative Business Partner
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
The Administrative Business Partner helps establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes. The role is key to supporting leaders to magnify their impact through planning, prioritization, delegation, coordination, communication, and calendar management. This role reports to the CTO and may support 1-2 team members in leadership roles. This role will work closely with the Executive Business Partner for Engineering and fill in as needed to support Executive level members.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Meeting ownership - prepare information and materials, ensure participant readiness through communication and coordination, and track action items during meetings
- Coordinate external meetings, representing the Cribl brand with professionalism and kindness
- Display a high level of discretion, diplomacy, and confidentiality when working on special projects as requested by the team; this may include research, project management, communications, analysis, and presentation preparation
- Oversee frequent travel plans, securing all ground and air travel, booking hotels, drafting daily itineraries, and additional travel tasks, as needed
- Provide organizational support for priorities and action item tracking
- Support function-specific event planning, including assisting with celebrations, team off-sites, internal events, all hands and meetings
- Act as Cribl’s cultural ambassador and liaison, lead processes to monitor organizational health and ensure the appropriate actions are taken when needed
What You’ll Bring
- Display a high level of tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality when working on special projects as requested
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and problem-solving skills with the ability to see the big picture and “find a way” to get the job done
- Strong communication skills and project management skills with ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities across multiple organizations
- Strong adaptability, collegial spirit, and independence
- Strong ability to prioritize, delegate, then proactively follow up with stakeholders and Executives
- Energized by a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to build, scale, and manage administrative programs and processes
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc)
- Ability to travel (once every 6 weeks)
- Knowledgeable about product development at enterprise tech companies
- Track record of working with leaders at an early stage (Series B or C)
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion
Salary Range ($57,000 - 94,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.