Demand Generation Manager
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Why You'll Love This Role
Cribl is looking for a rockstar Demand Generation Manager to help drive our advertising and email efforts forward into a leading digital experience that surprises and delights our customers. The ideal candidate will be a revenue-centric marketer, well versed in modern SaaS marketing methods and digital tools, obsessive about measuring and communicating results, and proven in their ability to roll up their sleeves to get work done.
Reporting to our Sr Mgr, Demand Generation, this person will support our always-on digital experience and 1-to-many programs - managing our digital ad agency for these streams, and overseeing all of the moving pieces that go into creating, activating, optimizing, & reporting on activation around our Buyer Journey strategy.
To smash this you’ll need the ability to flex both left and right sides of the brain; scoping operational requirements with Marketing Operations, while developing copy and working with the Design team to create compelling and creative concepts. As a key contributor to our demand gen engine, the right candidate will help influence and enhance our strategy with industry best practices and a roadmap of innovation.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will ...
- Own the execution and continuous optimization of ads in our global, always-on digital experience and 1-to-many programs, managing our external agency to implement across platforms, test, learn, optimize, and report on impact.
- Provide support for email, other paid media activities & programs that support our Buyer Journey Nurture strategy, including email, third-party review programs (ex. G2), funnel acceleration ad campaigns, and other areas as they arise.
- Work closely with our Marketing Operations team to scope operational requirements to ensure proper lead capture & flow; familiarity with Marketo is a strong plus.
- Possess a strong understanding of digital tools and ad channels, such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, Bing, Meta, Reddit, Metadata, & Influ2 and how to best leverage these to support paid advertising.
- Have a strong understanding of what it takes to create compelling ads for Paid Search & Paid Social (writing ad copy working with input from SMEs in Product Marketing, conceptualizing creative / design, etc..) and work effectively with our Creative team to bring these to life.
- Demonstrate ROI within waterfall and multitouch attribution models, and keep Sales always informed on what’s touching their prospects and how they should follow-up
- Be an active partner and collaborator - must have a growth mindset and be driven to bring in best practices from industry, explore and propose new ways to optimize and evolve our efforts
- Manage associated budget processes.
If You Got It - We Want It
- 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing, demand generation & paid advertising experience, with 2-3 years within an IT / software company.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Strong understanding of the Buyer Journey, Marketing Lifecycle Stages, and how to optimize paid advertising to support the entire sales funnel; familiarity with SiriusDecisions / Forrester B2B concepts a plus
- Resourceful with the ability to keep pace - and set the pace - to execute in a timely manner, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail; a degree of scrappiness is welcome.
- Demonstrable experience in working with external digital advertising agencies and managing budgets efficiently, past agency experience a plus.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, project and budget management skills.
- Experience with Salesforce & Marketo.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Experience working fast across time zones to partner with the best resources
- Ability to effectively manage relationships in a remote environment.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.