Sr Director, Marketing Operations & Technology
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Why You'll Love This Role
Reporting to the VP of Global Growth Marketing & MarkOps, the Sr. Director of Global Marketing Operations will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of business processes, strategic initiatives, infrastructure, and technology required to deliver on marketing plans and goals. This growth mindset, operations leader will work across marketing and extended GTM organizations to support strategic business needs while enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of our end-to-end lead generation engine, program spend and reporting processes.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will ...
Marketing Ops & Techstack Vision & Strategy
- Develop techstack vision for new and existing marketing systems and analytic programs that drive growth for digital, direct and partner motions, including performance and investment against industry best practices, and develop a roadmap for improvements.
- Own our marketing systems architecture and strategy, ensuring that actionable insights pass seamlessly between marketing, sales and product systems.
- Work cross-functionally, collaborating & serving as a strategic partner to key stakeholders in marketing, sales, business systems & finance to understand challenges and opportunities that impact the sales & marketing funnel and pipeline.
Team Leadership & Mentoring
- Work with the GTM teams, assessing opportunities and risks, to help realize their tactical and strategic objectives
- Create & deliver presentations at the executive level, contribute to weekly pipeline discussions, marketing leaders and other execs as needed.
- Have a high capability for developing strong talent
- Be a culture maven/builder
- Be able to demonstrate high capability with leading small and large teams
Performance, Modeling, Metrics & Measurement
- Drive the culture of ROI by working hand-in-hand with marketing, revenue operations and sales leaders to ensure effective processes are in place to actively monitor, analyze, measure and report the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity.
- Support our annual marketing planning process, helping connect the dots between goals and budgeting.
- Work with internal marketing program owners on the end-to-end demand funnel and pipeline reporting to drive key decision making.
Operational Planning and Process
- Ensure that “no lead is left behind” to manage and optimize lead management, routing, and handoffs to BDRs and AEs.
- Drive data management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; own marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list creation).
Campaign & Digital Platform Operations
- Identify opportunities to transform marketing automation and AI to improve effectiveness, including data optimization, nurture flows, and lead scoring.
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape, including MarTech, AdTech, and WebTech.
- Manage Website platform and infrastructure, including web development agency
If You Got It - We Want It
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of experience leading a team of MOPs professionals
- 8-10 years hands on experience implementing marketing applications in high technology or subscription software organizations, managing MarTech architecture at scale; passion for MarTech, AdTech, and Data Management
- Experience managing senior and experienced marketing technology resources
- Experience with martech implementations for global companies and high growth start ups
- Experience with Marketing, Go-To-Market, and Campaign to Lead business processes, including lead data management, segmentation, campaign orchestration, and lead management
- Experience implementing large scale marketing systems with a product management mindset in an agile scrum based model
- Experience with marketing applications & processes:
- Advanced experience with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce Sales Cloud) marketing automation platforms (i.e. Marketo), Workflow and process, web platforms (WordPress, Chat), Google Suite, ABM platforms (i.e. 6Sense), content platforms (i.e. Pathfactory, Seismic & Adobe DAM), and performance analytics (Bizible). Intermediate experience with Looker or Tableau or other reporting/data visualization solutions.
- Experience in UTM tagging to track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Experience in personalizing customer journeys using automation tools for campaign management & content ops
- Experience in segmentation, lead routing (RingLead)
- Understanding of responsive web design, accessibility, and SEO best practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Salary Range ($215,000 - $240,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.