Commercial Sales Representative - West
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Why you’ll love this role
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Representative who is ambitious, adaptable, and enthusiastic. A successful Commercial Sales Rep at Cribl will clearly articulate our value proposition and execute on proven sales processes. Most importantly, we put our customers first, always. We are looking for a rep who will do just that.
As an active member of our team, you will
- Develop a business plan to overachieve sales goal
- Manage and maintain the entire sales ecosystem from generating leads through closing
- Focus on net-new logo acquisition via outbound activity
- Help customers understand the value of Cribl during the sales process
- Articulate our value proposition up and down the organization, from engineer up to CxO
- Forecast predictably and hit sales targets
- Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business
If you’ve got it - we want it
- 2+ year of experience in a full cycle SaaS sales role and a track record of achieving targets in a lead-generation role
- Experience developing pipeline and opening new accounts, including lead generation
- A successful track record of overachievement annually
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles
- Experience selling a SaaS product to Security and IT personas
- Experience selling through security channel partners
- Success building a territory from scratch
- Background using MEDDIC
- Accountability & ownership: holding yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Resourcefulness: securing resources and managing scarcity effectively and creatively
- Problem solving: identifying and resolving the right things
- Customer focus: building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
On Target Earnings Range ($160,000 - $180,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), and equity.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.