Regional Sales Director, NYC Metro
Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
Please note, this is a remote role based out either Philadelphia, New Jersey, or NYC
As an active member of our team, you will
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of 5-7 Enterprise Sales Reps across a specific geography
- Building a sales team and the future sales leaders of Cribl
- Develop a business plan to overachieve sales goals
- Manage and maintain sales ecosystem from generating leads through closing
- You will be part of a proven leadership team and play a key role in developing the GTM. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales
If you’ve got it - we want it
- Minimum 5 years of leading Enterprise sales teams
- A successful track record of overachievement annually
- Experience leading sales team who sell through security channel partners
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles
- Experience with SAAS sales - cloud, logs, metrics, IT operations and security
- Background of successfully selling large deals to large enterprises (Fortune 1000)
- Background using MEDDIC
- Experience developing pipeline and opening new accounts
Bonus points/Preferred Skills:
- Background in Cloud, Security, or Machine Learning
Salary Range ($200,000 - $220,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), and equity. The total compensation offered for this position will include a commission/incentive plan.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.