Full Stack Web Engineer
We aspire to build the “devops operating system”: one integrated platform to orchestrate the delivery of applications to the cloud, from start to finish. We will accomplish this by giving devops enthusiasts what they want most: a programming environment which can encode their expertise into reusable software components, while remaining compatible with their existing tools. If we are successful, the devops community will enter a new golden age of explosive innovation and collaboration, with the Dagger platform and brand at its center.
About The Role
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining our company websites while infusing them with aesthetic and user-centric design elements. You will collaborate with our cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of design and functionality, resulting in a user-friendly and visually captivating online experience.
- Develop visually appealing and intuitive website layouts and user interfaces by combining your web development and design expertise.
- Collaborate closely with the design and marketing teams to translate visual concepts into functional, responsive web designs.
- Evolve the architecture and tooling for our website to enable a high pace of updates and iteration.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website issues, bugs, and cross-browser compatibility problems.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously improve web development and design practices.
- Maintain a balance between design aesthetics and website performance, focusing on both visual appeal and optimal functionality.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of our web development and design standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience as a full-stack software engineer with experience developing large web applications
- Experience with App State Management (Redux, Recoil, MobX…)
- Experience with testing tools (Cypress, WebdriverIO…)
- Experience with Git-based version-control platforms (GitHub, Gitlab…)
Benefits of working at Dagger
- Health & Wellness -We pay 99% medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance premiums for you AND your family.
- Professional Development & Growth-We encourage professional development and growth. On a case-by-case basis, we offer funding for team members to pursue their professional goals.
- Workflow - We are a 100% remote-first company: we encourage asynchronous, written communication and autonomy.
- Time Off - 4 weeks paid time off per year (PTO) with an additional week of PTO between December 25th through January 1st, we encourage everyone to take them.
- Equity - We recognize your contributions to our company through your earned equity in the company.
Dagger embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.