Data & Product Evangelist
Datameer enables data engineers and citizen data users alike to create new data sets, data models, or schemas directly in Snowflake via either a no-code/low-code interface, or a SQL editor, or both. It cuts down the time to build and publish ready-to-use data sets for analytics from weeks or months to hours, as well as brings non-coders into the analytic engineering process.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, with global offices across Europe. We are backed by Redpoint, KPBC, among others.
Are you passionate about data & analytics? Have you worked with Snowflake, Tableau, and have working knowledge of SQL? Do you like teaching and communicating with a wide range of audiences from highly technical, to citizen data users about how to make data & analytics accessible to anyone? This is a position for a data lover who wants to help all analytical minds self-serve and create the data sets they need for their analytics, reporting, or AI projects.
The marketing team is looking for a teammate with knowledge and experience in cloud data warehouses (Snowflake preferred), ETL, BI tools, business reporting, and analytics to raise awareness of Datameer within analytics communities.
- Be a fierce advocate for the democratization of data to everyone in the organization.
- Actively educate data and analytics communities on how to use Datameer to transform and model Snowflake data.
- Be able to communicate to both the data engineers and the non-coders/business users on how to leverage Datameer to accomplish their data and analytics projects.
- Inspire and equip analytics practitioners to use Datameer for their analytics projects
Your work mission is to foster a community of data and analytics enthusiasts around the Snowflake and Datameer ecosystem.
Internally you will be in constant communication internally with our product team to be up to date with our product capabilities.
Externally you’ll organize workshops, give presentations at data and analytics conferences or/and snowflake user groups, write blog posts, create use cases, tutorials, videos, post on social media, and publish articles on data and analytics forums. You’ll easily communicate the benefits of Datameer and get the analytics community excited about our product.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Working knowledge of Snowflake, Tableau, ETL tools, SQL, and other data tools.
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor degree preferably in a technical field