Marketing Content Writer
We are a well-funded, global software company headquartered in San Francisco with global offices across Europe backed by top tier investors including KPCB, Redpoint Ventures, and Next World Capital among others. Our customers include who’s who of the fortune 100 and the list is growing!
We have a history of continued innovation since 2010, serving the fortune 100 providing an enterprise grade platform enabling trusted data-driven insights anywhere. Datameer’s advanced data preparation, exploration and governance functionality makes it easy to transform big data into curated data sets to feed any analytics initiative. Using a hybrid architecture that spans on-premise and the cloud, Datameer helps organizations deliver new insights in days and operationalize them immediately, increasing agility and responsiveness of the analytics that drive the business.
We are looking for a Content Writer who has experience writing high-quality content. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the ability to own and lead multiple projects simultaneously and will be able to develop powerful content and communicate the right information at the right time.
- Creating the copy for email nurture flows that convert leads into customers
- Writing copy for paid campaigns and website landing pages
- Leveraging product marketing messaging to create marketing campaigns, blogs
- Work cross functionally with global teams in product marketing, sales, and
- customer experience to leverage customers feedback into the materials
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 3+ years of copywriting experience
- Strong understanding of direct response copywriting frameworks
- Experience writing landing pages, websites, PPC copy, cold emails, and email
- Nurture flows
- Incredible writing skills
- Experience with Hubspot and other CRM tools
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.