Product Marketing Associate
We are a well-funded, global software company headquartered in San Francisco with global offices across Europe backed by top tier investors including KPCB, Redpoint Ventures, and Next World Capital among others. Our customers include who’s who of the fortune 100 and the list is growing!
We have a history of continued innovation since 2010, serving the fortune 100 providing an enterprise grade platform enabling trusted data-driven insights anywhere. Datameer’s advanced data preparation, exploration and governance functionality makes it easy to transform big data into curated data sets to feed any analytics initiative. Using a hybrid architecture that spans on-premise and the cloud, Datameer helps organizations deliver new insights in days and operationalize them immediately, increasing agility and responsiveness of the analytics that drive the business.
The successful candidate is a smart and ambitious marketer who can craft compelling narratives for Datameer’s products and work cross-functionally to drive unified messaging and positioning.
- Become an expert in our products, use cases, and the markets we compete in, internally and across external press and analyst relations channels.
- Research and analyze general industry & technology trends and preferences.
- Deliver compelling and competitive positioning for our product suite.
- Help shape and execute on Datameer’s marketing strategy.
- Monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure competitive pricing and market position.
- Help drive a content strategy that will generate demand for customer expansion and new logo acquisitions.
- Support demand generation initiatives and programs, including webinars, trade shows, and events.
- Work with the product management team to create product demos and other technical sales tools.
- Serve as a central resource for the sales team in educating customers on the unique benefits of our product suite.
- Deliver presentations on our product suite and platform vision to press, analysts, customers, and prospects.
- 3+ years in software product marketing
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Knowledgeable in enterprise software
- Experience in database and/or big data technologies a plus
- Ability to work across all functions including marketing, product, business development, pre-sales, and post-sales
- Versed in the traditional marketing tactics and motions (press releases, analyst relations, events, webinars, user groups, SEO, social media, ad campaigns, content syndication etc)
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology field; Computer Science or Engineering degree is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Datameer is currently not supporting Work Visas.