Sr. Manager, Technical Product Marketing
We are a well-funded, global software company headquartered in San Francisco with global offices across Europe backed by top tier investors including KPCB, Redpoint Ventures, and Next World Capital among others. Our customers include who’s who of the fortune 100 and the list is growing!
We have a history of continued innovation since 2010, serving the fortune 100 providing an enterprise-grade platform enabling trusted data-driven insights anywhere. Datameer’s advanced data pipelines, preparation, exploration, and governance functionality make it easy to transform petascale amounts of on-premise and cloud data into curated data sets to feed any analytics initiative. Using a hybrid architecture that spans on-premise and the cloud, Datameer helps organizations deliver new insights in real-time and operationalize them immediately, increasing the agility and competitiveness of the business.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Manager, Technical Product Marketing with passion and drive, technical aptitude, and excellent writing skills to join our Marketing team.
- Work closely with the product, marketing, customer success, and support teams to produce high-quality technical content such as:
- Technical White Papers
- Product Release Notes
- Technical Data Sheets
- Technical Blog Posts
- Best Practices Guides
- Online Tutorials
- Product Demos
- Sample Program/Codes
- Relevant to the following audience:
- SQL and BI developers
- Data Engineers
- Data scientists
- IT professionals
- 5+ years documenting sophisticated technologies for developers and IT professionals, or equivalent work experience (as a software developer, product manager, or solutions architect, for example)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Good in words and visual representations
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Comfortable with the following technologies:
- ETL/ELT and BI technologies.
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, etc.).
- Big Data analytics, machine learning, and statistics (Spark, R, etc.).
- Database drivers/connectors (JDBC, ODBC, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Datameer is currently not supporting Work Visas.
**Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Datameer does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Datameer will not pay fees to any third party recruitment agency or firm in the absence of a signed agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Datameer.