Product Manager SaaS - Growth
We are a well-funded, global software company headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Canada and across Europe. We have a history of continued innovation since 2010, delivering an enterprise grade platform enabling our customers to create agile, data-driven organizations. These customers include a Who’s Who of the Fortune 100 and the list is growing!
Datameer is a Cloud Data Platform enabling the full data life cycle from search, access, and transformation of data from disparate data sources to cataloging analytics artifacts and providing a framework for sharing among analytic teams. It unlocks and extends the value of Cloud Data Warehouses, supporting multiple personas by lowering the friction between controlling an environment and accelerating analytical outcomes.
Datameer is looking for a Product Manager SaaS - Growth in Halle, Germany; San Francisco Bay Area, US or Greater Toronto Area, Canada who will work closely with Engineering and Design to deliver the ultimate roadmap for our products.
But hey, we are not looking for just any Product Manager.
- You love what you do. You eat, breath and sleep problem solving no matter what the context is and it is at the heart of what you love about products.
- You understand software products. You get the SaaS business model.
- You want to be part of a product team within a fast growing environment that supports each other, but also affords the freedom and autonomy to make your own decisions.
- You value communication, organization and rational thinking and feel there is always time to do a sanity check, build excitement and celebrate successes (as well as failures.)
- Optimize funnel conversion from incoming leads to paying customers
- Oversee, simplify and improve the whole end-to-end user experience, including A/B testing various approaches
- Measure, analyze and track KPIs for client sentiment, platform usage, revenue, feature specific adoption and general user behavior
- Develop and own product seeding strategies
- Work close with Product Marketing to shape and spread a differentiating value proposition message
- Recommend and drive cost optimizations in multi-tenant cloud environments
- Work closely with Sales and customers to have a solid understanding of their user persona, use cases, pain points and buying behavior. Translate these learnings into a prioritized and actionable product roadmap.
- Work close with Engineering, DevOps, Design and Documentation teams to communicate product vision and to coordinate short and long term goals
- Maintain close relationships to cloud vendors, understand their strategy and roadmap to align our own activities towards increased business and customer value
- Serve as the subject matter expert for our products and as a product evangelist to build external and internal awareness
- 3+ years experience in product management roles in SaaS cloud services and products.
- Deep understanding of cloud technology and economics
- Background in analytics space is a plus
- You take a proactive approach to product management, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and a willingness to work on whatever elements are needed to produce excellent software.
- You are comfortable working closely with users, designers, engineers, and management.
- You communicate with clarity, precision, and empathy.
- You can map a course from available technology and development resources to compelling solutions for customer needs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects independently while meeting milestones on schedule, on budget and with quality
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Startup and agile development experience is a plus
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Ordinance.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Datameer does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Datameer will not pay fees to any third party recruitment agency or firm in the absence of a signed agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Datameer.