Sr. UI Engineer
Are you ready to be a UI Engineer* for the leading data analytics product?
Are you ready to join one of the most innovative tech companies?
Do you get lightheaded thinking about the endless possibilities held by big data insights and collaborative data analytics? We dare you to show us your bold, fierce, passionate side; you’ll feel right at home among our people!
At Datameer, we’re data nerds through and through. We’re here to consistently innovate, to build the data analytics software that’s always on the bleeding edge. We’re here to lead the charge in this data revolution. Care to join us?
Anna’s problems are our problems:
Anna is an analyst. Anna’s company is collecting hundreds of gigabytes of data every day in some DBMS and Anna should be able to understand this data. Anna is not a specialist in data transformation and knows only some SQL basics. We want to help Anna to find her way to deal with this challenge by providing her no-code, low-code, and SQL capabilities to productionalize her data transformation workflows. Therefore, we need your skills.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate with the product and platform teams to develop our SaaS analytics product.
- Build the next generation of UI components that help users like Anna to prepare, analyze, and productionalize the data of need.
- Work with a variety of systems and technologies, including ReactJS, Playwright, Postgres, Elasticsearch, Github Actions, and Kubernetes.
Helpful experience and our requirements:
- Unit, Integration & End-to-End Tests (Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library).
- Build tools/pipeline (Webpack).
- You’ve built and maintained medium-to-large scale front-end web applications.
- Passion for creating a high impact quality experience for users with a focus on usability, simplicity & efficiency.
- Ability to work and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement, learning and mastery of new technologies and techniques.
- Strong communication and self-management skills.
- Experience with Agile development, working as part of a team and excellent interpersonal skills.
We aren’t your average Engineering team, that’s why we’re looking for somebody who likes pushing the limits of what’s possible and delivering amazing features to our customers day after day. We are a fast paced, collaborative, kickass team that is always trying to find ways to blow our customer’s minds. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
We are a well-funded, global software company headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Canada and across Europe. We have a history of continued innovation since 2010, delivering an enterprise grade platform enabling our customers to create agile, data-driven organizations. These customers include a Who’s Who of the Fortune 100 and the list is growing!
Datameer is a Cloud Data Platform enabling the full data life cycle from search, access, and transformation of data from disparate data sources to cataloging analytics artifacts and providing a framework for sharing among analytic teams. It unlocks and extends the value of Cloud Data Warehouses, supporting multiple personas by lowering the friction between controlling an environment and accelerating analytical outcomes.
Come join the Datameer team to help enterprise analytics teams wrestle and tame data chaos.
* We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
**Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Datameer does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Datameer will not pay fees to any third party recruitment agency or firm in the absence of a signed agreement and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Datameer.