Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
Reason for the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work at the intersection of product development and marketing strategy. You will serve as the voice of our customers and partners to ensure products that Deliverect builds are relevant. You help realize your team's ambitious growth mission by taking on the following responsibilities:
Your Impact: How you will contribute to our mission
- Generating actionable user and prospect insight to inform strategy
- Developing product positioning and messaging frameworks
- Implementing compelling product narratives to inspire emotional and practical connections from target audiences
- Planning and executing go-to-market strategy and campaigns for product launches
- Leading campaigns to drive product adoption and satisfaction
- Crafting a learning agenda and experimenting rapidly to optimize initiatives
- Building helpful sales enablement tools to accelerate deal success
- You have 3 to 6 years experience as a Product Marketing Manager or other similar role
- You’re comfortable building from the ground up without perfect data and proven best practices
- You’re an independent worker who’s been responsible for creating, leading, managing, and measuring complex campaigns
- You have a natural creative eye and can not only evaluate asset quality, but can build creative deliverables yourself when needed
- You’re a critical thinker with an ability to form and sell through a perspective using data, instinct, and industry inspiration
- You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- You’re organized and have no issues managing multiple projects at once
- You’re flexible in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a growing scale-up
- You love to work cross-functionally to bring together diverse perspectives to ensure we’re doing what’s best for our customers and partners
- Any experience in the hospitality or restaurant industries is a plus
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS products
Nice to have:
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
- Learning budget and pathways
- Paternity / Maternity policies
- Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it's important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.