Account Executive (German-speaking)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
About the role
Deliverect is on the lookout for a talented and ambitious Account Executive to join our German team. Suppose you're seeking an exciting career in the food technology industry and want to be part of a revolutionary product that is transforming the restaurant industry worldwide. In that case, this opportunity is for you!
As an Account Executive at Deliverect, you will play a pivotal role in driving business growth. You will have the chance to work with individual restaurants and regional chains spanning the DACH region.
Building strong and lasting relationships with clients will be at the heart of your role, utilizing various communication channels including phone calls, Zoom meetings, and face-to-face interactions.
To thrive in this role, you must have the drive and determination to get the deal done! Your tenacity in engaging prospects, maintaining relationships with existing clients, and effectively conveying the value proposition of Deliverect will be the key to your success.
- Drive business growth within the DACH region, focusing on both new and existing small and medium-sized companies, particularly in the restaurant industry.
- Cultivate enduring relationships with potential clients through effective communication via phone calls, Zoom meetings, and in-person interactions.
- Consultatively sell the unique value proposition of Deliverect.
- Navigate complex sales cycles and negotiate contracts with multiple decision-makers, effectively engaging with busy restaurant owners and C-level executives.
- Coordinate the end-to-end sales process of Deliverect, collaborating with internal resources such as Sales Engineers, Product Management, Support, Finance, and Legal.
- Develop customer-specific product presentations and workshops.
- Foster ongoing relationships with existing customers to achieve cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Utilize CRM tools like Hubspot to meticulously track engagement with prospective customers.
- Take ownership of personal target compliance, reliable revenue forecasting, and management of the sales pipeline as communicated through the CRM system.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SaaS sales with closing experience.
- Fluency in German and English. Any additional languages are a plus.
- Knowledge of the hospitality and food tech ecosystem would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the restaurant industry and general restaurant operations.
- Proven track record in managing sales cycles and key accounts independently. Selling with a sales methodology would be a great plus!
- Entrepreneurial mindset, analytical thinker, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The title of Senior may be added to the Account Executive role based on business need, and your relevant experience and skills demonstrated during the recruitment process.
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
- Learning budget and pathways
- Paternity / Maternity policies
- Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
- We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it's important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.