Marketing Operations Lead
Marketing & Communications, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
As a rapidly scaling global SaaS unicorn, Deliverect stands at the forefront of revolutionising technological solutions for the dynamic hospitality and Q-commerce sectors. Our mission is clear: to empower ambitious individuals with the skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on business. Developing in their professional careers, all the while being a part of something larger than themselves.
Our omnichannel solution serves as the driving force behind order management for fast-paced operations, providing seamless experiences for businesses and their customers. With real-time insights and analytics, our versatile and adaptable solution caters to businesses of all sizes in the hospitality and Q-commerce industry, spanning restaurants, delivery services, grocery stores, and more. With Deliverect, businesses don't just survive; they thrive in an ever-changing global landscape.
Our meticulously crafted solutions provide a multitude of benefits:
Growing Sales: Acting as a catalyst, we propel businesses to expand their customer base, accelerating order processing and improving order delivery times.
Optimised Operations: As specialists in fine-tuning business operations, we elevate overall efficiency while concurrently reducing operational costs.
Elevated Customer Satisfaction: Deliverect supports businesses in offering customers faster delivery times and a seamless ordering experience, ensuring unparalleled customer satisfaction.
Dynamic Team and Values
Embarking on our global expansion journey across strategic hubs in Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is fuelled by ambition and mutual respect. Our tight-knit team thrives on continuous enhancements and personal growth.
Guided by unwavering values of ownership, collaboration, and learning, we provide individuals with an environment to conquer challenges and build determination. Our culture is deeply rooted in our growth story, originating from our Belgian startup roots. From our humble beginnings, we defied all odds in unity, transforming into a global force in the tech industry. We leave a positive impact on our customers and the individuals we serve, creating a lasting legacy in our collective journey.
Step into the world of Deliverect's Marketing Department—a vibrant collective of creative, data-driven, and results-oriented professionals fervently dedicated to realising Deliverect's mission of empowering businesses to deliver the ultimate order experience. We don't just put customers at the centre of our strategies; we place them in the spotlight, understanding their needs and desires to craft marketing campaigns that truly resonate.
At our core lies data—a guiding force steering every decision, from campaign strategy to creative execution. The effectiveness of our campaigns isn't just measured; it's a constant process, allowing us to be agile in our tactics and ever-responsive to the evolving landscape. Collaboration is our mantra, working seamlessly with other departments at Deliverect to develop and execute initiatives in perfect alignment with our overarching business goals.
But we're not just about meeting goals; we're about surpassing them. Our commitment to continuous growth and innovation positions Deliverect as an industry leader in marketing approaches. Join us in a team that doesn't just market; we redefine and elevate the entire experience, making every interaction with Deliverect a journey worth remembering.
Our Marketing Operations team’s focus is to create the processes needed for the Marketing team to better serve and reach our audiences, upgrade our tactics, and analyse performance. The solutions we need to build next are complex, important, and touch upon various tools and teams in the company. We need a Marketing Operations Lead, who can define our strategy and guide the team, drive the completion of complex marketing data projects, effectively collaborate with stakeholders from various departments, and future-proof our marketing operations.
Your Impact - How will you contribute to our mission
You are the driving force behind enhancing our marketing systems and processes, improving our data quality and reporting, and enabling the team to make more strategic decisions. Your overall goal is to make the Deliverect Marketing team more effective and efficient. You own the Marketing Operations domain, build the team’s strategy, deliver on key data projects, and guide and develop the team. You work closely with stakeholders across role levels from Marketing, Business Operations, Internal Systems, Product, Partnerships, and Sales teams.
A Typical Day
- Driving the marketing operations strategy and roadmap, and identifying and communicating updates and challenges to stakeholders.
- Building a best-in-class Marketing Operations team.
- Leading the development and improvement of marketing processes from lead capture to attribution, to allow the marketing team to better identify campaign opportunities, increase efficiencies, and improve performance.
- Driving improvements to how we leverage contact data across Deliverect systems in our marketing targeting, maintaining data quality and cleanliness, and overseeing data compliance processes.
- Building and maintaining company-wide processes with cross-functional stakeholders that empower better decision making, drive efficiencies and standardisation, and help teams across the company align on results and tracking.
- Implementing and overseeing marketing campaign tracking mechanisms across Deliverect systems, and supporting the team with defining KPIs.
- Leading the management and forecasting of marketing budgets, invoice tracking and identifying opportunities.
- Implementing and integrating marketing tools, and troubleshooting issues across our MarTech stack.
- Analysing marketing dashboards and reports, and refining reports in collaboration with the Business Intelligence team to enable the Marketing team’s reporting on performance.
- Partnering with regional marketers and sales teams to optimise lead flow and lead management processes.
- Fostering a culture of knowledge sharing by training and coaching colleagues and driving documentation efforts.
- 8+ years of experience with go-to-market operations strategy and business analytics.
- You have 4+ years of experience managing marketing vendors and/or team management, with demonstrated management skill and ability to oversee a team.
- Well-versed in campaign execution, lead management, marketing attribution and marketing KPI reporting.
- Analysing data, drawing conclusions, and making data-driven decisions are in your DNA.
- A self-starter who thrives on collaboration and driving positive change.
- Your technical expertise and problem-solving skills are second nature to you, and you have experience with HubSpot, Marketo, or other relevant B2B marketing automation tools
- You excel in prioritising and defining the team’s strategic objectives, and can set expectations with senior leadership.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and are skilled in influencing and negotiating.
- You enjoy coaching, sharing knowledge, and developing your team.
- You have a strong understanding of B2B marketing.
- Fluent English communication (written and verbal) is your strength, additional languages are a plus.
Join Deliverect: Where You Shape Tomorrow's Success
At Deliverect, we're not just seeking team members; we're on the lookout for dynamic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced SaaS environment. We are fuelled by perceptive, ambitious, and determined professionals who embrace challenges and turn them into opportunities for innovation.
What We Bring to the Table:
Unicorn Status: Join a fast-growing SaaS unicorn at the forefront of the order management industry.
Learning Opportunities: We invest in your growth with a dedicated learning budget and clear learning pathways.
Inclusive Policies: Our paternity/maternity policies, enhanced vacation entitlement, and working arrangements reflect our commitment to your success.
Diverse Team: Become part of an international team that values diversity, fostering a culture of transparency and visibility.
A Peek into Life at Deliverect:
Performance-Driven Freedom: Your contributions speak louder than the clock. Achieve flexibility by focusing on what matters—delivering impactful results. Your autonomy in choosing how you achieve success is recognised and celebrated.
Innovation Hub: Immerse yourself in a culture of constant innovation, where weekly releases and new features keep our products at the forefront.
Big Challenges, Bigger Solutions: Be part of a mission to solve some of the global tech industry's most significant challenges.
Equal Opportunities at Deliverect:
We're committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. We actively encourage applications from underrepresented individuals, fostering a workplace where everyone is treated with respect and provided equal opportunities to thrive.
Rights to Work:
While we welcome diverse backgrounds, it's crucial to note that applicants must have the legal right to work in the country of the role. Though we value contributions from various backgrounds, we currently can't offer financial support for relocation or travel assistance.
Supporting Your Journey:
If you need assistance or support during our recruitment process or require accommodations due to a disability, reach out to us at email@example.com. Join Deliverect, a workplace where culture meets career advancement.