Product Support Engineer
Be Part of Building the Future
Dremio is The Easy and Open Data Lakehouse, providing self-service analytics with data warehouse functionality and data lake flexibility across all of your data. Dremio increases agility with a revolutionary data-as-code approach that adopts Git concepts to enable data experimentation, version control, and governance. In addition, Dremio breaks down data silos by simplifying ingestion into the lakehouse, and also allowing queries directly on databases and data warehouses. All of this is available through a fully managed service that not only eliminates the need to maintain infrastructure and software, but also automatically optimizes the data in the lakehouse to maximize performance for every workload.
Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Cisco Investments, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures. For more information, visit www.dremio.com. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
What you'll be doing
- Provide thoughtful direction and support for technical inquiries
- Manage the day-to-day aspects of support cases, incidents, and escalations
- Coordinate with colleagues internationally to resolve technical challenges for enterprise customers
- Contribute in the creation and ongoing upkeep of supportive technical documentation
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated quick learner, self-motivated with the ability to multi-task competing high-priority issues
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support role for a technology company
- Must have experience in Linux/Unix environments or products.
- Must have Experience in Docker & Kubernetes configuration and troubleshooting
- Hands-on in any of the cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Hands-on experience in big data tools like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Snowflake, PowerBi, Tableau, etc.!!
- B.S. or M.S in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
Bonus points if you have
- Background in SQL or DB technologies
- REST API programming
What we value
At Dremio, we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to People, Thinking, and Action. Our Gnarlies (that's what we call our employees) communicate with clarity, drive accountability, and are respectful towards each other. We confront brutal facts and focus on results while operating with a sense of urgency and building a "flywheel". People who like to jump in and drive momentum will thrive in our #GnarlyLife.
Dremio is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other unlawful factor.
Dremio is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Dremio has policies in place to protect the personal information that employees and applicants disclose to us. Please click here to review the privacy notice.