Senior Product Marketing Manager
Be Part of Building the Future
Dremio is The Easy and Open Data Lakehouse, providing self-service analytics with data warehouse functionality and data lake flexibility across all of your data. Dremio increases agility with a revolutionary data-as-code approach that adopts Git concepts to enable data experimentation, version control, and governance. In addition, Dremio breaks down data silos by simplifying ingestion into the lakehouse, and also allowing queries directly on databases and data warehouses. All of this is available through a fully managed service that not only eliminates the need to maintain infrastructure and software, but also automatically optimizes the data in the lakehouse to maximize performance for every workload.
Founded in 2015, Dremio is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Investors include Cisco Investments, Insight Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures. For more information, visit www.dremio.com. Connect with Dremio on GitHub, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that really do change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
About the role
We’re growing fast and looking for a highly-talented, driven and self-motivated Product Marketer with 7+ years of experience creating awesome content that leads customers through the buyer’s journey. In this role, you’ll work across our Dremio Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to develop go-to-market plans, messaging and content that drives awareness and adoption of our products. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our markets and help our customers and users understand the potential impact Dremio can have on their business. To excel in this role, you should have a passion for storytelling, a bias for action and an insatiable curiosity about how technology works.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop a working knowledge of Dremio’s products and concepts, and synthesize that knowledge into compelling solutions and content targeted at data engineers, data architects that drive Dremio adoption
- Gain a deep understanding of our markets and help our customers and users understand the potential impact Dremio can have on their business.
- Produce high quality and useful content that communicates both the value and functionality of key product features. Content includes white papers, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, tutorials, web copy, demos and more.
- Lead launches for new features and capabilities, with a comprehensive marketing, GTM, and field enablement plans for success
- Develop market and competitive intelligence, acting as a thought leader and expert in the space.
What we're looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing or solution marketing for an enterprise software or SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to position technical products to both technical and business buyers.
- Portfolio of and continued ability to create impactful marketing content, blog posts, sales enablement materials, customer evidence, and a history of creating successful marketing programs
- Understanding of prevailing and emerging data lake, lakehouse, and analytics technologies; experience in data engineering, data streaming, data science, or analytics is an advantage
- A collaborative approach to product marketing with demonstrated ability to earn trust with Product Management, Engineering, Business Development, Sales, Product and Marketing organizations.
- Ability to develop creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Dremio’s unique differentiation.
- A command for writing with excellent composition skills.
- Excellent communication skills to influence without authority internal leaders, customers and external stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret and summarize data with actionable insights.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology preferred
What we offer
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short term / long term disability and life insurance
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Flexible PTO
- 16 hours of volunteer time off
- 12 company paid holidays, including Juneteenth
- Remote work options
- Monthly “Get Stuff Done” (GSD) Days
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Quarterly swag surprise
**Certain benefits are only allowed to full-time Dremio employees and may not be the same across all locations. #LI-NR1
What we value
At Dremio, we hold ourselves to high standards when it comes to People, Thinking, and Action. Our Gnarlies (that's what we call our employees) communicate with clarity, drive accountability, and are respectful towards each other. We confront brutal facts and focus on results while operating with a sense of urgency and building a "flywheel". People who like to jump in and drive momentum will thrive in our #GnarlyLife.
Dremio is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other unlawful factor.
Dremio is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
Dremio has policies in place to protect the personal information that employees and applicants disclose to us. Please click here to review the privacy notice.