Recruiter (Temporary, 6 months)
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
fabric is looking for an organized and self-motivated Recruiter to identify, engage and onboard new talent within the Engineering and Revenue space in North America. Our people are our most valuable resource and as a Recruiter, you will be partnering with leadership to attract, shape and retain the best talent for our continued success. You will recruit high caliber talent in a fast paced environment.
In order to be successful in this position, you’ll need to enjoy working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days. You are incredibly well-organized, flexible, maintain great relationships internally and externally, and are an amazing communicator.
- Recruit for top talent in North America according to the priorities of fabric and provide a high class recruiting experience.
- Partner with business leaders, hiring managers, and recruiters to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
- Manage setting benchmarks and metrics
- Source, interview and hire qualified candidates for all departments of fabric.
- Identify and engage a diverse candidate poolLeverage multiple tools and approaches to identify the best candidates
- Build and drive cross-functional partnerships with across fabric
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Performing initial screening/candidate interaction, meeting/interview scheduling, etc.
- Posting jobs on various job sites and social networking sites
- Marketing campaigns and employee branding for recruiting Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities & the organization
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews and sharing real-time feedback
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Developing and implementing different candidate sourcing strategiesInteracting with managers and closing the requirements
What you bring to the table:
- 6+ years recruiting experience in a corporate and/or agency environment
- Minimum BS/BA or equivalent in relevant business experience is required
- Experience head hunting and closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Be able to work in an autonomous environment with ambiguity
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to communicate with potential candidates.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Be able to utilize boolean strings
- Experience with these softwares: Google Suite & Applicant Tracking Systems - kudos if experienced with Lever!
- Ability to influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- Experience supporting Sales, Product, HR and Finance organizations
- Experience in technical recruiting is a plus
- Experience with domestic and/or international recruiting
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- High self-awareness and grit
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.
See more open positions at Fabric
Something looks off?