Vice President of Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our own history to evolve the ecommerce industry. Our mission is to accelerate the gross merchandise value of the internet by ending the pain of replatforming. Our products are centered around optimizing the digital commerce experience so everyone has the opportunity to shop seamlessly. We provide them with the last platform they will ever need.
Your next career move should be bold and we have the experience you are seeking. We build and ship products & solutions that enable merchants to compete and deliver a world class differentiated shopping experience online.
Are you a disruptor? We want your ideas, skills, and expertise to help build our products that will make customers happier when they shop online and we want to build these tools in such a way that any merchant can deploy these experiences painlessly and quickly, The best part? Every bit of your work at fabric will help scale the business of our customers.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people who are passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Your next career:
fabric is seeking a growth-focused and experienced marketing leader to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to play an influential role to drive new business in a rapidly growing digital commerce SaaS company.
As the Vice President of Growth Marketing, you and your team will be responsible for creating and executing integrated marketing strategies to drive qualified leads, increase brand awareness, and optimize sales funnel conversion rates. Our ideal candidate is a strategic, driven, and forward-thinking marketer who can quickly gain a deep understanding of our buyers’ journey and turn that into delivering the right message to the right buyer at the right time. You will be responsible for designing and executing inbound and outbound programs and tactics to drive engagement to the target audience.
Additionally, you’ll be tasked with driving segmentation into demand programs, analyzing overall Marketing performance, driving optimizations across marketing touchpoints, and managing overall Marketing operations. You should know what great looks like and also have a scrappy mentality to help the team and extended teams execute against a plan. Exceptional verbal and written communications, ability to drive strategy through data, lead through influence, and exceptional project management skills are a must for success in this role.
- Own the strategy and campaign execution plan for new customer acquisition with the goal of generating demand and meeting or exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and prioritize target accounts, segments, and verticals, and create account-based marketing (ABM) programs to engage prospects and accelerate pipeline growth.Collaborate with senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across email, push notification, in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention.
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle.
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Leverage data and insights to inform campaign strategy, content, and tactic mix, and then work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of programs.
- Responsible for managing, updating, and reporting out program level budget.
- Track, measure, and report on the campaign performance against agreed-upon metrics, working cross-functionally to identify gaps and action plans to course-correct as the campaign execution unfolds.
- Generate all metrics and insights for board presentations on behalf of Marketing.
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and the broader team, including those in sales, customer success, product marketing, and product management.
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement.
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to ensure the company maintains a strong competitive position in the market.
What you bring to the table:
- 15+ years experience demand generation or performance marketing role, preferably at a SaaS, eCommerce or subscription-based company
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience
- Demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management
- Experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement
- Deep understanding of inbound and outbound channels (Digital, SEO/SEM, events, sales outreach, email, partner, content marketing) and an understanding of how they can work together to form an optimal channel mix
- Strong understanding of the Demand Generation funnel and its various stages
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Very strong analytical, critical thinking and metrics-based reporting skills
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbalHighly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem-solve.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – marketing, sales, customer success, and product management.
This role will receive a competitive salary, along with a variable compensation, equity and benefits. A variety of factors are considered when determining someone's compensation - including a candidates professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base salary for this role will be between USD 213k 256k.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.
See more open positions at Fabric
Something looks off?