Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 10, 2023
The FloQast Account Manager will be joining a fast-growing team to help our technology company renew our client base for our financial close management solution. This Account Manager will be responsible for applying an understanding of FloQast’s products, sales methodology, processes, and prospecting techniques to our customer base. They will work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure we renew our client base while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. In this role, a main focus will be collaborating across Customer Success, Sales and Product to ensure our clients renew and expand.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Manage a book of business of existing clients to effectively ensure on-time renewal of contracts, working hand in glove with the AM & CSM Team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts in Salesforce.com
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Manage and maintain accurate renewal opportunities, and account information within Salesforce.com
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Networking, relationship building, coordinating internal resources to solve client’s issues and execution of service agreements
- Other projects as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years of demonstrated successful software renewal sales, preferably B2B
- FloQast/Close Management Software knowledge highly desired
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology desired
- Proven record of success in an inside sales and/or outside sales based selling model
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email with customers
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced sales environment with a proven history of meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and internal teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and online collaboration tools
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com and Outreach
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
The base pay range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000. This position is eligible for a commission plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.