Business Development Representative (Accounting/Audit Experience) Sydney, AUS
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Our tech company is seeking motivated individuals with past audit/accounting experience to join our Business Development Representative (BDR) team. This is a great opportunity for auditors and accountants looking to transition out of public accounting and into a client facing sales role. If you're an auditor or accountant looking for a change, this is your chance to utilize your past experience while advancing your career. Take the next step and join our team. Apply now and let's explore the possibilities together!
Past Audit/Accounting experience is REQUIRED, candidates without this experience will not be considered at this time.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time*
What You'll Do:
- Cultivate new business opportunities and create outreach strategies to build rapport with senior level executives at potential clients
- Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the barriers our clients face while strategizing and identifying solutions for FloQast to help resolve them
- Utilize all available means to create robust and effective prospecting lists (including internet sources, social media, referrals, and inbound leads)
- Build effective outbound communication strategies for sales prospecting including phone outreach, email, social media, etc.
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly activity targets for: Conversations with key influencers and decision makers via outbound communication efforts; Scheduling and conducting introductory qualifying calls; Converting qualified prospects to scheduled demos for Account Executives
- Track progress and document activities in Salesforce automation systems
- Effectively work cross functionally with stakeholders, including Account Executives, Marketing, and Sales Management
What You'll Bring:
- CA eligible or Audit experience (required)
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Eager to be coached
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Cold calling and/or Salesforce.com experience a plus but not required
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
See more open positions at FloQast
Something looks off?