Director, Customer Success Management
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2023
FloQast is a fast-growing B2B SaaS company that prides itself on its customer-centric culture. We believe in the importance of product-market fit and are dedicated to providing the best customer experience possible. Our tiered customer success organization is focused on delivering the right level of service to each customer, ensuring their success and maximizing net retention. With a track record of winning awards such as G2's highest user adoption and best usability, we are seeking a talented and passionate individual to join our world-class customer success team.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Ensure the CS organization enables customers to reach desired outcomes while providing a great customer experience
- Contribute to a values-based culture with an emphasis on collaboration, empowerment, and autonomy
- Forecast and deliver on renewals and retention targets across our growing customer base (historical NRR is above 100%)
- Work collaboratively with Sales leadership to ensure a consistent handoff experience to the Account Management team through CSQL’s
- Work collaboratively with Product leadership to ensure the Voice of Customer is at the forefront of our Product development
- Conduct high-level conversations with CFOs and VP-Level Executives of external customers to address business needs; help build relationships with these leaders if an executive relationship does not exist
- Solve complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the product and customer needs
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of Customer Success Managers for upward growth at both the IC and Manager level
- Prioritize multiple competing projects and timelines with the ability to be a capable and adaptable project manager
- Communicate the value proposition for FloQast products and understand how they can be applied to address specific customer needs across geographies and vertical markets
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
- Travel will be approximately 10% - 15%
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of customer success experience within a B2B SaaS company serving both mid-market and enterprise customers at scale
- 5+ years of management experience within a SaaS company with experience managing managers
- Strong track record of building customer-centric teams and culture that champions a customer first mentality
- Experience using SalesForce, Gainsight, and Gong or other usage data based applicationsStrong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, operational rigor, and professional developments skills are required
- Understanding of and passion for implications of AI and automation in customer success
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication with an ability to translate technical requirements into language understandable and digestible by different audiences, including technical teams (product, engineering)
- Passionate and optimistic about problem-solving, with a strong ability to recognize issue patterns and build scalable solutions to manage risks
- High level of attention to detail, proficient in data analysis, and highly organized
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- CPA License
- Experience managing globally distributed teams in multiple time zones
The base pay range for this position is $170,000- $200,000. This position may be eligible for a bonus plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
See more open positions at FloQast
Something looks off?