Marketing Manager, ANZ (Sydney, AUS)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
The Marketing Manager, Australia-New Zealand (ANZ) is responsible for building and executing the marketing strategy and campaigns to accelerate growth in the ANZ region. The successful candidate will work closely with the wider global Marketing team, Business Development, Sales and Partnerships teams to develop ANZ demand generation programs and support the expansion of our ANZ partner ecosystem.
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter and will possess project management skills, keen business acumen, a passion for continual improvement and an affinity for events.
What You'll Do:
- Design and execute regional demand generation programs within ANZ to drive brand awareness and interest in FloQast’s solutions and ensure growth in the region.
- Work closely with the managing director and partnerships team to recruit, qualify and develop partners with whom we can build lasting relationships.
- Drive joint demand generation activities working with external partner marketing teams and support co-marketing programs in the region.
- Collaborate with fellow marketers as well as regional agencies and freelancers to create and improve regional marketing materials.
- Analyze existing global programs and campaigns to identify how these can successfully be adapted for the ANZ region. Participate in the interlock with sales and BDRs on priorities for the region and planning on how demand generation can be optimally deployed to achieve revenue goals.
- Identify and execute on events across the region, including pre event promotion and post event follow up.
- Write marketing briefs and collateral for internal and external audiences.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years marketing programs/field marketing experience with B2B SaaS Marketing
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and flexibility to work effectively with people at all levels
- Event management experience including vendor contract negotiations, tracking budgets, show services ordering (such as A/V and internet)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Experience working cross functionally with other teams within an organization
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Hubspot, Salesforce, Wordpress
- Ability to travel
- High level written & verbal language skills with the ability to work across various communication methods
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.