Technology Alliance Associate
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Our Alliance Associate will be focused on driving partner sourced and influenced opportunities via our strategic software partners leveraging their existing customer relationships. Our ideal candidate understands how to position FloQast’s core value drivers in a concise and compelling way to enable our partners to facilitate introductions to their key customer contacts. The candidate will have the ability to effectively analyze data to create targeted messaging and prioritized outreach. This role will develop relationships with key contacts within the Software Partner Ecosystem (ex. sales, customer success, account management, partner lead).
The primary focus will be to turn partner customer lists into qualified FloQast opportunities by aligning with our Partner Team(s), Marketing and Sales.
The individual in this role will be expected to accurately track all relevant information regarding qualification and lead management activity in Salesforce.com.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You’ll Do:
- Research, identify, and qualify potential customers within our partner ecosystem
- Develop and nurture relationships with strategic technology partners to drive software partner-sourced and influenced opportunities
- Create and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts
- Align with Alliance Managers to organize targeted marketing efforts - including events and webinars - with our partners
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.com
- Identify pipelines for partner sourced revenue opportunities
- Provide in depth information to the Alliance Managers and FloQast AEs and AMs to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
What You'll Bring:
- 1+ year(s) of experience in sales, partnerships, account development – ideally with software based B2B environment
- Track record of success
- Solid attention to detail
- Strong skills in research, reporting, data analysis desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong ability to drive execution of strategic initiatives and tactics
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to understand FloQast’s products as well as to interact with product, marketing, sales, and operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience working in the ERP / accounting / financial management / financial ops domain and working with FinTech a plus but not required
- Experience working in audit or accounting a plus but not required
- Cold calling and/or Salesforce.com experience a plus but not required
The base pay range for this position is $70,000- $100,000. This position is eligible for a commission plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.