Strategic Alliance Manager, AWS
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
FloQast is making accountants’ lives better by helping automate and improve the processes and technologies that they use to do their work. Developing and driving strategic relationships with the relevant software partners and their ecosystems is a critical strategy for improving our customer experience and driving our success. In this role, the Senior Alliance Manager works directly with AWS Partner team, AWS Marketplace, direct sales, account managers, and ecosystem partners to build and drive the relationships in turn bringing revenue to FloQast
What You'll Do:
- Establish expertise and credibility as the go-to person for everything AWS
- Key part of the role is to encourage joint sales collaboration between the FloQast team, the AWS sales team/go-to-market organization and the AWS Partner Network (Marketplace, VARs, ISVs, resellers and channel partners)
- Build tactical plans to roll out strategic initiatives for the AWS business with a focus on the mid-market to growth market segment
- Execute on tactical plan utilizing Partnership and other company resources (marketing, sales, product, customer success, etc.) to drive revenue
- Identify and produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners including office visits, sales team training/coaching, marketing strategies, trade shows, etc.
- Build relationships with AWS and AWS ecosystem employees, executives, and partners to recommend FloQast to their clients
- Take ownership of follow-up and next steps to capitalize on relationships with partners
- Work with the FloQast product team to comply with AWS technical standards
- Work horizontally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams on various projects
- Inform and direct FloQast Go-To-Market Teams strategy, tactics and skills needed to drive a strong relationship AWS
- Travel will roughly be 25-40%
- Any other duties or tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years in SaaS-based Technologies. Experience in a Channel/Alliance/Partnership role is a plus
- Direct experience working for AWS in partner-focused go to market role and/or…
- Experience at an ISV building out and owning a partnership with AWS
- Expertise in the ERP/accounting/financial management, Office of the CFO domain
- Experience negotiating partner contracts with C-Level executives
- Strong attention to detail; Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to run timely, accurate meetings with C-Level executives and deliver compelling presentations
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Commitment to self-improvement and success Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
The base pay range for this position is $125,000 - $155,000. Compensation is not limited to base salary. This position is eligible for a commission plan in addition to base pay. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.