Accounting Success Manager
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
If you’re a current or former Accountant and love Technology, you’re in the right place! Come join our award winning Customer Success team at FloQast where you’ll be in the company of your former Audit and Public/Private Accounting friends, but without any of the late work nights, long hours or professional attire.
An Accounting Success Manager at FloQast helps to maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customers to ensure their long-term success with the application. Having previous experience as an Accounting Professional helps to build instant rapport with our customer base by utilizing the skills you have learned to ensure optimal success on our software.
If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
FloQast is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and we are open to US Based Remote candidates.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Provide outstanding customer service through product assistance, trainings, and consultative solutions to our customer’s close management and accounting operational goals for your Book of Business.
- Own the overall post-launch relationship with a diverse portfolio of FloQast customers (from SMB to enterprise), including identifying expansion opportunities.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with your customers, ensuring all activities are closely aligned with your customer’s business and departmental goals, strategy, and needs.
- Be an advocate and liaison between customers and internal cross-functional teams to influence positive, mutual change for our customers and us (including the Implementation, Product Development, and Sales Departments).
- Conduct quarterly or monthly business reviews to assess customer requirements and level of adoption.
- Strategize with Account Managers to accurately forecast renewals and mitigate churn risks in order to secure the customer renewals and maintain a near zero churn rate.
- Work in partnership with Account Managers, identifying and developing upsell and expansion opportunities with your existing customers.
- Manage customer trainings and education to increase adoption of new products and features.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and use key performance indicators (KPIs) to guide your success planning.
- Assist with high severity customer requests or delegate escalations as needed.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Drive increased engagement for new and existing customers; increase renewal rates and keep our churn rate near zero; expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and upsell; influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores; drive new business growth by fostering active advocacy of our products and build advocates willing to be a reference and refer new customers.
- Any other projects as assigned to help the Company meet its goals.
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or relevant fields.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry accounting experience, with consistent involvement across a variety of functional areas in the month-end close process.
- Ability to interact with customer teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects; meeting deadlines and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent professional presentation skills–a story-teller who knows how to add credibility through use of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think analytically and apply problem solving skills to scenarios throughout the course of the work day.
- Self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience using SalesForce, Gainsight, Slack and G-Suite.
- CPA and/or public accounting experience.
- Prior user experience of either FloQast and/or other month end close software
- Experience at a SAAS company.
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, setting customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions.
- Proven experience working directly with customers, ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
The base pay range for this position is $70,000 - $100,000. This position is eligible for up to an annual 20% bonus, paid out quarterly in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.