Accounting Technology Consultant, EMEA
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
The Accounting Technology Consultant will be joining a growing Customer Success team to ensure that our newly acquired clients are successfully onboarded onto our SaaS Accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals with an accounting background who are ready to transition into a consulting role. Our team consists of former accounting professionals who use their knowledge to help accounting teams from various industries improve their close process.
If you want to put your education and experience to use in a customer success capacity and work with happy clients by adding value on a daily basis, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Leading client launch calls and giving them an overview of the FloQast implementation process and timeline
- Reviewing clients' current close documentation and advising them on best practices within the software
- Organizing the client close checklist into a customized Excel file (known as a “mapping document”) that will form the basis for their FloQast account
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships mainly through phone and email communication
- Managing client progress and driving status update meetings internally
- Tracking client adoption and driving the optimization of their FloQast account
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the FloQast application and functionality
- Training domestic and international accounting teams through screenshare on how to use the FloQast software during their month-end close
- Point person for technical product support and accounting-related questions after implementation
What You'll Bring:
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Part-qualified or qualified experience within an accounting practice or commercial accounting department
- Received a 2:1 undergraduate degree or international equivalent
- Relevant accounting certification (part or fully qualified), including but not limited to CPA, ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands
- Strong client-facing experience preferred
- Fluency in French
Our UK Employee Benefits and Perks:
You and your family are covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), enhanced parental leave, family forming assistance, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family.
We also have additional incentivizing benefits like stock options, a pension plan, and some additional discounts towards activities that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Our office is located in Central London, where our FloQast teams enjoy a stock kitchen with tons of snacks and drinks. We also host virtual and face-to-face social events, both locally and on a global scale.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.