Strategic Alliance Associate, Consulting - French Speaking
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
FloQast’s Consulting Program is designed to educate accounting advisory firms on our market-leading close management platform and support the evaluation process for their team and clients to ensure a successful experience. The Strategic Alliances Associate will be responsible for supporting the Consulting Alliances Manager in recruiting and sourcing new partners to our Program and helping drive new sales revenue through various partnership efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Develop business plan to strategically break into new international markets and support in building a robust partner ecosystem
- Recruit new accounting advisory and finance transformation firms to our Consulting Program
- Execute on partner prospecting plan of attack, including email and call scripts tailored specifically towards accounting advisory consultants
- Support Consulting Alliance Manager in further expanding our top partnerships, through trainings and outreach to new consultants
- Source high quality leads from existing partners in the Consulting Program
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales to develop compelling French collateral
- Organize targeted marketing efforts - including events and webinars - to connect with new partners and source opportunities
- Create and deliver professional & compelling presentations to potential partners
- Lead trainings with FloQast’s Sales team to educate them on our Consulting partnership efforts
- Coordinate with internal resources to accomplish goals, enable partners, and keep partners engaged with FloQast
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity
- Travel will be 20%
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ Years working with an Accounting Advisory firm. Accounting accreditation is highly preferred.
- Fluency in English and French required (native or professional)
- Builder mindset, comfortable sharing ideas, trying new approaches and focused on achieving team and company short and long term goals
- Flexible and adaptable in high growth, start-up environment
- Driven to hit and exceed sales targets
- Solid attention to detail
- Brings an existing network of relationships across target alliance partners
- Strong ability to drive execution of strategic initiatives and tactics
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations
- Ability to understand FloQast’s products as well as to interact with product, marketing, sales, and operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience working in the ERP/accounting/financial management/financial ops domain and working with FinTech a plus but not required
Our UK Employee Benefits and Perks:
You and your family are covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), enhanced parental leave, family forming assistance, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family.
We also have additional incentivizing benefits like stock options, a pension plan, and some additional discounts towards activities that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Our office is located in Central London, where our FloQast teams enjoy a stock kitchen with tons of snacks and drinks. We also host virtual and face-to-face social events, both locally and on a global scale.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,000 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.