Workplace Experience Coordinator, EMEA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Do you have Office/Facilities Coordination experience and are looking for a way into HR? Or, do you have HR Coordination experience and are willing to take on a hybrid office management role in a fast moving, energetic tech company? If so, then read on!
The Workplace Experience Coordinator will aid in Company growth by managing the daily operations of the London, UK office and supporting our employees within the EMEA region, as well as provide support to our employees within the AUS region. Additionally, this role will provide support to the HR team with light HR administration and processes. A vast majority of the time will be dedicated to managing the day-to-day functions of our London and Sydney office to ensure efficiency and an engaging environment for our in-office employees. This role will work to develop and promote FloQast culture internally and externally and work to create a welcoming and safe environment for all Employees.
The role requires being in office at minimum 4 days a week.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- First point of contact for building services, facilities and utilities maintenance, and vendors (including, but not limited to, communications with the Landlord, HVAC, plumbing etc.), as well as all office queries and everything in between
- Coordinate and successfully resolve day-to-day facilities issues and repair requests
- Work with US based Facilities team to ensure operational efficiency of the UK and AUS offices
- Responsible for reception services at the London office including meet and greet visitors, field incoming phone calls, and managing traffic in and out of the office;
- -Present to greet visitors at the front door and direct them to the appropriate person
- -Answer and direct general phone calls to the Company line
- -Daily collection and distribution of mail and packages
- Responsible for maintaining appearance in occupied spaces at the London office including workstations, kitchen, conference rooms etc. to create a welcoming environment while providing best in class support for all FloQast employees
- Plan and manage Company social events/offsites with a focus on the EMEA and AUS teams and with the support of the US HR and Facilities teams
- Own ordering and coordination of recurring lunches, and other ad hoc lunches as needed, as well as ordering and maintaining office supplies and well-stocked kitchen
- Co-ordinate and handle invoices, Credit card expenses and managing the office budget
- Liaise with external office suppliers and the office building management
- Other ad hoc administrative support for the HR and EMEA Leadership, including coordinating meetings and collating paperwork
- Assist HR team with employee requests and questions related to Company policies, benefits etc.
- Assist regional Marketing team with coordination and shipping
- Document Workplace Experience Coordinator procedures for visibility and scalability
- Perform light HR administrative duties as needed
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed
What You'll Bring:
- 1 - 3 years experience of Office administration/coordination experience required
- Relevant experience in a high-growth SaaS company is strongly preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite
- Proactive, forward-thinker, multi-tasker, and problem-solver with superb attention to detail
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Ability to work well with vague concepts, maintain a positive attitude, and focus on solutions to enhance our workplace culture
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with the ability to work independently and effectively
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow-ups
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and consultative skills
- Impeccable work ethic and integrity with high ethical standards
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Communicate effectively, efficiently, and professionally with service requests of employees as needed.
Our UK Employee Benefits and Perks:
You and your family are covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), enhanced parental leave, family forming assistance, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family.
We also have additional incentivizing benefits like stock options, a pension plan, and some additional discounts towards activities that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Our office is located in Central London, where our FloQast teams enjoy a stock kitchen with tons of snacks and drinks. We also host virtual and face-to-face social events, both locally and on a global scale.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.