Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
We are looking for a NetSuite Developer at FloQast to support our internal business applications. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, customizing, and maintaining the NetSuite platform to meet the specific needs of our organization. Your expertise in NetSuite development will enable us to streamline our business process, connect our systems, and help scale FloQast into the future.
FloQast is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and we are seeking US-based candidates who are located in the US.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time*
What You'll Do
- Customize NetSuite ERP to meet the unique needs and requirements of the organization, including workflow automation, scripting, and record customization
- Integrate NetSuite with other systems, applications, and third-party platforms to ensure seamless data flow and synchronization
- Provide ongoing support and administration for NetSuite users, troubleshoot issues, and proactively address system maintenance and optimization
- Develop and maintain scripts (SuiteScript) to automate tasks, enhance functionality, and create custom reports
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of customizations, configurations, and workflows
- Collaborate with our Security and Compliance teams to ensure change management protocols are adhered to for financially-relevant systems
- Manage data imports, exports, and data migrations within NetSuite
- Create and review system-generated reports for completeness and accuracy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for process improvement and design solutions within NetSuite
- Conduct training sessions for end-users to ensure they effectively use NetSuite features and tools
- Stay up-to-date with NetSuite updates, patches, and best practices to ensure the platform's compliance and security
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science and/or relevant industry certification and experience
- Working knowledge of SuiteCloud Development Framework, SQL, ODBC/JDBC, REST and SOAP Web Services, HTML and CSS, JSON and XML
- Working knowledge of GitHub
- Strong understanding of business processes and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Familiarity with NetSuite SuiteCloud development tools
- Experience with data integration and data migration
- Experience using support ticket management systems such as Zendesk or JIRA Service Desk
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines, respond to rapidly changing demands, and fulfill efficient follow-ups
- Strong sense of ownership, critical thinking, and urgency with great attention to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3-5 years experience working within an IT team in a hyper-growth environment or startup
- Experience with Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) and Subscription Billing
- NetSuite certification is a plus
This role is for a Netsuite Developer, and the base pay range for this position is $125,000 - $155,000. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.