Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sydney, Australia)
People & HR
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, November 16, 2023
We currently have an opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Sydney office on a 3 month fixed term contract basis with the view to extend. This contract is available for commencement in mid-late December 2023.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be joining our growing company to manage the flow of candidates through the recruitment process and assist with talent sourcing and selection. We are looking for motivated individuals with recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team and department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time*
What You'll Do:
- Manage the recruitment process including reviewing applicants, sourcing, scheduling and conducting initial recruiter phone interviews for both inbound and sourced candidates.
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, networking events, universities, etc. for roles.
- Build and maintain pipelines and databases of qualified candidates by prospecting on a daily basis.
- Effectively handle scheduling phone interviews and on site interviews for assigned roles.
- Provide superior candidate experience throughout the hiring cycle with timely and respectful follow ups to candidates and attention to detail in written and verbal communication.
- Optimize and maintain job postings and candidate pipelines within the Applicant Tracking System (Lever).
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team on various recruiting projects, process improvements and other administrative tasks.
- Support HR as needed to ensure a smooth transition from candidate to new hire.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of recruitment experience either in-house or for a recruitment agency
- Previous experience recruiting Finance/Accounting backgrounds is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Recruiter, building and optimizing outreach campaigns, and crafting creative messaging with good response rates
- Highly energetic, positive, and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Experience with Lever or similar ATS
Joining our ANZ team means you'll enjoy an attractive compensation package that includes stock options. We take pride in fostering a vibrant and inclusive work environment where authenticity is celebrated. As part of our commitment to your well-being, we offer a benefits package, which includes a pension scheme, family forming assistance, a health benefit stipend, 20 days of paid annual leave (in addition to bank holidays), company-paid parental leave and quarterly mental wellness days to promote a healthy work-life balance. We support your professional growth through professional membership reimbursement.
Our conveniently located office in the central business district provides easy access to a wealth of amenities, and we regularly organize both local and virtual team social events to keep you connected with our global colleagues.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Entain, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women 2023
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal-opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.