Product Marketing Manager, ERP Finance & Accounting Workflows
Marketing & Communications, Accounting & Finance, Product
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
The Manager of Product Marketing will establish our GTM motion, positioning and messaging for record-to-report (R2R) Finance and Accounting ERP workflows. This role requires a strong storyteller with deep familiarity with financial and accounting ERP processes and how they connect with other financial and accounting software workflow automation. This person should understand value selling and have strong experience in content development for Sales Enablement as well as be an expert in driving industry thought leadership. The successful candidate is a collaborative individual contributor who can independently lead content creation, positioning, and messaging around this market opportunity.
This role will require you to work closely with product management, sales enablement, marketing programs, and demand generation in the development of essential marketing plans and programs, persona-based positioning and messaging, industry thought leadership, and content deliverables in support of the buyer and seller lifecycles across the ERP landscape.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Guide and orchestrate our ERP Go-to-Market programs and ensure that our ecosystem of internal and external stakeholders is well-informed and coordinated to amplify our go-to-market efforts. You will be hands-on in the development of essential content that supports our buyer lifecycle and selling process as well as representing our brand at both internal and external events.
- Translate core product capabilities and benefits into compelling marketing messages. Develop all external product positioning and messaging for prospects and customers that differentiate
- Be the product and market expert, providing content and support to all marketing functions, such as Demand Generation, PR, AR, Communications, and Web.
- Develop short-, medium---, and long-term solution line-specific marketing plans and programs that support company business goals and objectives.
- Develop a strong market intelligence capability across macro industry trends, shifts in technology, and competitive alternatives and lead analysis on the relative strengths and weaknesses of those alternatives. Identify responses to competitive threats regarding solution packaging, positioning, pricing, and messaging.
- Work across multiple information channels including customer, technology, competitive, and operational landscapes to distill key insights that can inform future solution strategy and innovation.
- Orchestrate and define GTM plans and ensure strong alignment and collaboration across industry partners, internal business units, product management, sales enablement, and marketing programs to ensure execution of strategic and tactical go-to-market (GTM) plans.
- Develop our total addressable market and persona segmentation strategies through quantitative and qualitative research. Help to quantify business opportunities for new solution innovation business plans.
- Partner with sales enablement to define the optimal marketing content strategy supporting the Floqast sales process and go-to-market efforts.
- Develop compelling, customer-facing materials that clearly articulate the value of the product.
- Support the high demand for content related to product value, webinars, podcasts, speaking events, and communications programs, both internal and external.
- Deliver webinar presentations, datasheets, solution guides, demo video scripts, and other
- Develop differentiated solutions and persona-specific value propositions that deliver value outcomes, not just technical features and broad benefits.
- Work with product management teams to understand specific product features/benefits being developed & lead/manage the successful launches of new products and feature releases. Provide market insights that help to define solution innovation and development directions.
- Develop and deliver key marketing content requirements in support of the customer buying cycle and the Floqast sales engagement process. This includes but is not limited to brochures, digital marketing assets, case studies, presentations, whitepapers, sales tools, sales training, key messaging documents, collateral, sales presentations, external events, and webinars.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong familiarity with ERP record-to-report processes workflow solutions and/or API-based integrations
- 5+ years of Product Marketing, Product Management, or Sales Engineering experience in Finance and Accounting ERP software
- Prior experience preferred but not required at an industry-leading ERP solution provider (Microsoft, Netsuite, SAP etc)and or ERP Industry background preferred
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Accounting, Finance or other relevant fields
- Experience in leading teams in a highly cross-functional environment.
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is desired but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, and can work effectively independently, and collaboratively, as part of a marketing function.
- Travel required: 10-25%
The base pay range for this position is $140,000 - $170,000. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.