Account Executive, Strategic Accounts
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, FloQast now has offices in New York, London, Australia alongside our headquarters in Los Angeles! FloQast has a mission to support accounting and finance departments with workflow automation by accountants, for accountants.
The Strategic Account Executive will be joining the direct sales team to help obtain new clients for our industry-leading Accounting Workflow Automation solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to succeed and are driven by team wins and individual commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes, this role will focus on selling into strategic-level accounts.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Understand the competitive landscape, product value and customer needs so you can effectively position FloQast
- Build relationships with key influencers and decision makers via outbound efforts (phone, email, and social media)
- Maintain a robust new business pipeline through regular prospect follow-up and nurturing
- Close new business deals targeting opportunities at $2+ billion revenue or more
- Perform product demos and follow up calls
- Conduct pricing negotiations
- Manage contract to signature process
- Meet or exceed revenue quota
- Coordinate post-sale launch call between customer and the FloQast implementation team
- Document activities in sales force automation systems
- Work closely with other Sales and Marketing management personnel to facilitate frequent and open communications regarding performance of team and explore ways to improve all related processes
- Work closely with BDR Managers to ensure an appropriate level of communication and cohesiveness through all levels of the sales organization
- Provide input and feedback regarding competitive activity and future product direction
- Develop and maintain a deep level of understanding of the problems our clients face with effectively closing their books and the way in which FloQast helps solve these challenges
- Work effectively in a teamed environment
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
What You'll Bring:
- Minimum requirement of 5+ years software sales experience, with a track record of 3+ years of experience selling into the office of the CFO at enterprise and/or strategic level accounts
- Comfortable in a high-velocity sales environment
- Competitive, ambitious, and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of the company) in past positions
- Team leader with a collaborative orientation
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team mentorship/leading AE trainings (i.e. partnerships, Sandler topics, forecast, deal review)
- Proficient with sales tools – e.g. Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoom, join.me, etc.
- Travel required, can be up to 25% for customer on-sites and quarterly partner hosted events.
The base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $150,000. This position is eligible for a commission plan in addition to base pay. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.