Human Resources Information System Analyst
IT, People & HR
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Are you a UKG Pro expert that is obsessed with optimizing HR technology to support HR programs and business strategy? FloQast is seeking an HR Technology Analyst to join our amazing HR team to provide continued support of UKG Pro modules as well as support our full HR and Talent Acquisition tech stack. You will serve as the main point of contact for most HR technology to ensure system integrity, testing, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. We are looking for a person who knows all things UKG and Workforce Management with an interest in other technology across the HR and Talent Acquisition tech stack.
We require this role to work in a PST time zone for team coverage.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available
What You'll Do:
- Work in conjunction with the Manager, HR Technology to drive the strategic development and implementation of new and existing HR and Recruiting technology
- Leverage your expertise in UKG Pro to support HR system maintenance, configuration, testing and other technical projects as assigned
- Provide employee support with a high level of service by proactively identifying process improvements and troubleshooting functional system issues to create a seamless and delightful technology experience for our employees
- Create and maintain dashboards, reports, and analytics using BI Cognos to support data-driven people decisions for business stakeholders and the HR team
- Ensure immaculate data quality and integrity through audits, workflows, and controls to ensure optimal and accurate data flow to/from UKG Pro and our full HR and Recruiting tech stack
- Act as the first point of contact to diligently identify HR and Recruiting technology issues, diagnose the root cause, successfully resolve and document best practices to mitigate future issues
- Partner with HR, Recruiting, and Finance stakeholders on the maintenance and generation of effective reports, data administration, and analytics to meet business needs
- Build and maintain import tool file mapping templates to facilitate mass data changes, while ensuring accurate data processing
- Act with utmost integrity and maintain high levels of confidentiality when accessing and working with sensitive employee and Company data and information
- Coordinate with IT and external vendors for system upgrades and integrations to maintain data interfaces between HRIS and other systems
- Enable and train the HR and Recruiting teams on system best practices and business processes to ensure scalability and data integrity
- Document processes that can support employee and HR enablement
- Stay up-to-date with HR technology industry best practices and HR system updates to enhance reporting capabilities and optimize system functionality
- Explore new and emerging technologies, including AI and self-service automation, to create efficiencies and foster an outstanding employee experience
- Model and reinforce our Culture and Values
- Perform other duties or special projects as needed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, IT or related field of study or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive HRIS experience in HR Systems role, specifically working with UKG (UltiPro)
- Proficient in HCM, Benefits, Time & Attendance, Payroll modules - UKG (UltiPro)/Workforce Dimensions is a strong requirement
- Excellent working knowledge of HR systems, data structure and report generation
- Proven experience BI Cognos report writing and dashboard analytics
- Experience with other BI tools (Looker, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience with compensation and performance management technology is a plus
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage multiple programs, balance speed and quality of work, and meet ambitious deadlines
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across business units to successfully accomplish business objectives
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong project management skills to drive initiatives to completion and manage fast-changing priorities
- Ability to take vague concepts and create actionable plans and projects
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and consultative skills
- Impeccable work ethic and integrity with high ethical standards
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
The base pay range for this position is $70,000 - $100,000. Compensation is not limited to base salary. FloQast values our Total Rewards, and offers a competitive and elaborate Benefits Package including, but not limited to, Medical, Dental, Vision, Family Forming benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Unlimited Vacation, and participation in our Employee Stock Program. FloQast reserves the right to amend, change, alter, and revise pay ranges and benefits offerings at any time. All applicants acknowledge that by applying to this position you understand that this specific pay range is contingent upon meeting the qualifications and requirements of the role, and for the successful completion of the interview selection and process. It is at the Company's discretion to determine what pay is provided to a candidate within the range associated with the role.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.