Working Student Marketing (m/f/d)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
FloQast is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for finance teams. Our innovative platform helps companies optimize their financial processes and streamline accounting.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, USA, we are now expanding into the German-speaking region and are looking for a dedicated working student to strengthen our B2B marketing team for the DACH market.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What You'll Do:
- Support in the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the B2B market in the DACH region
- Research and analysis of market trends and competitors
- Creation of marketing materials, presentations, and social media content in German
- Assistance in organizing marketing events and webinars
- Close collaboration with the marketing team to develop creative ideas and innovative approaches
What You'll Bring:
- Must be enrolled at a university in the field of marketing, business, communication, or a related discipline in second year of studies or later
- Fluency in German and English (written and verbal)
- Interest in B2B marketing and have knowledge of digital marketing
- Proactive, team-oriented, and creative thinking
- Proficient in common MS Office applications
- Basic knowledge of marketing tools is an advantage
What We Offer:
- Insight into the world of an innovative and expanding technology company
- The opportunity to contribute independently to projects and bring your own ideas
- Flexible working hours that can be well combined with studies
- A dynamic and motivated team that celebrates success together
- A modern working environment and the chance to gain valuable experience in B2B marketing
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. By automating and modernizing everyday accounting workflows, FloQast enables accountants to work better together and perform their tasks with greater efficiency and accuracy. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 2,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Kodiak, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors - and still growing! We aspire to forever elevate accounting and improve both the practice and perceptions of the profession.
Our values serve as a compass that guides our decisions and are considered non-negotiable, especially when it comes to hiring. Together with our employees, partners, and customers, we live these values every day.
Ambitious with Integrity
Empowered to Grow
Committed to Collaboration
Customer Obsessed in All Ways
Here’s Why You Should Apply:
Amazing Benefits - FloQast pays 100% of the premium for employees and families for most Medical, Dental, & Vision plans.
Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
FloQast is regularly rated as a Best Place to Work!
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2023, 2022, and 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017 (that’s 6 years!)
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles 4 years in a row!
Professional Growth & Community - We believe community extends through and beyond the office. We have Employee Resource Groups, community volunteer opportunities, social events, DEI initiatives, and reimbursements for professional development relevant to your role.
Work-Life Balance - We have unlimited PTO along with a generous parental leave policy. To top it off, we have Mental Health Days, where the company closes to allow employees to unplug, relax, and recharge (we know Zoom fatigue is a real thing!)
Employee Choice Policy - Employees can work from home and also have the option to work in a FloQast office or maintain a hybrid work schedule.
Our customers love us! See for yourself on G2 Crowd.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.