Director of SMB Accounts
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
The Director of SMB Accounts will be responsible for overseeing Garner’s Small Business segment. The director will oversee a team of AMs and their book of business. You will be responsible for setting up scalable processes to drive great outcomes for our clients.The director will work closely with the VP of AM and other AM leads and cross functionally to drive Garner’s mission forward. This role will report to the VP of Account Management.
Garner is headquartered in NYC, but this position is also available for individuals who prefer remote work.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, coach and grow the small business AM pod team to ensure that Garner delivers excellent client experience every single day
- Design and build scalable processes to support the company’s rapid growth and the unique complexities of this segment
- Develop strategic plans, playbooks and best practices to be used across the team
- Monitor overall client health for this market segment and develop mitigation strategies that can be deployed across the segment
- 5+ years experience growing a B2B account management org and delivering impactful results year over year
- Demonstrated experience building a best-in-class AM team; both hiring and mentoring high potential talent
- Passionate about delivering excellent experiences and driving results
- A strong ability to think systematically and design operational processes
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment with notable upside
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
The base salary range for this position is: $150,000 - $165,000. This position is also commission eligible. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.