Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to support relationships with Garner’s clients and brokers, and to ensure a seamless buyer and user experience. This role’s focus is relationship management, understanding client needs, and day-to-day execution. As the point of contact for key client stakeholders, the Account Manager has the ultimate goal of ensuring client happiness.
This is a fully remote position.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Support specific client and broker relationships
- Execute project management plans for new client onboarding
- Collaborate with product, sales, and member services teams to ensure that Garner’s enrollment and engagement goals are met
- Track client success KPIs, escalate areas of concern and mitigate risks
- Communicate regularly with economic buyers and members to understand ongoing needs
- Develop client reports, meeting materials, and workshops as needed
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2 years of account management experience (B2B SaaS); experience in employer health benefits preferred
- An ability to manage complex projects and achieve results against tight deadlines
- A track record of building relationships with sophisticated external stakeholders
- A desire to work in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- A desire to be a part of our mission to improve the healthcare system
The salary range for this position is: $70,000 - $90,000 annually. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.