Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
Garner is looking for a critical thinker with a high attention to detail to act as our Finance Analyst. As a Finance Analyst, you support the quoting and invoicing processes ensuring that we deliver with high quality to our prospects and clients. The work you perform helps Garner grow to support new and existing clients. This role will report directly to our Pricing Manager.
This position is fully remote.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate on improving Garner's pricing models using projected and actual healthcare costs, including understanding the intersection between Garner's pricing and the impacts on the financial plan.
- Own providing account-specific pricing guidance and quotes for new clients as well as renewals with escalation of complex quotes.
- Assist with building and monitoring mechanisms to understand performance of the book of business and intersection with the financial plan.
- Conduct analysis to identify and communicate the financial impact of pricing decisions.
- Assist in building processes and policies to support continually improving financial planning and pricing decisions.
- Maintain pricing models while continually identifying opportunities for efficiencies.
- Support additional finance team workflows such as invoicing, reporting on client metrics, and paying commissions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience in an analytical function
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work with large sets of data
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience in financial modeling and profitability
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Understanding of healthcare industry
The salary range for this position is: $55,000 - $75,000 annually. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.
Something looks off?