Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We’ve recently launched our product and now we’re moving quickly to expand, hone, and enhance its features to help our members find top doctors in their area and have their qualifying bills paid as quickly as possible. We believe this is best achieved by engineers who can deliver across the tech stack and are eager to learn and apply new techniques and technologies.
- Build and launch new features and improve the overall quality of the Garner app
- Collaborate across disciplines to understand our users and iterate on new ideas
- Protect our users’ privacy and security through secure coding practices
- Support the Garner app in production
Our software kit:
TypeScript, React, Emotion, NodeJS, Kubernetes, Istio, Postgres, ElasticSearch, AWS, Terraform
- Experience delivering fullstack software
- Experience with one or more database systems, especially PostgreSQL or ElasticSearch
- Experience working in a team using agile methodologies and fluency with the agile toolkit
Why You Should Join Our Team:
- You are mission-driven and want to work at a company that can change the healthcare system
- You want to be on a small, fast-paced team that nimbly moves to meet new challenges
- You love ideating on new features and working with data to find new insights
- You’re excited about researching and working with the latest tools and technologies
The salary range for this position is: $125,000 - $185,000. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.
Something looks off?