Vice President of Strategic Alliances
Garner's mission is to transform the healthcare economy, delivering high quality and affordable care for all. By helping employers restructure their healthcare benefit to provide clear incentives and data-driven insights, we direct employees to higher quality and lower cost healthcare providers. The result is that patients get better health outcomes while doctors are rewarded for practicing well, not performing more procedures. We are backed by top-tier venture capital firms, are growing rapidly and looking to expand our team.
We are seeking a Vice President (VP) of Strategic Alliances to strengthen our relationships with key broker and consulting firms on a national, regional, and local level. This role will primarily focus on relationship management, education, understanding client needs, and ensuring the day-to-day execution of strategic partnerships. As the primary point of contact for vital consulting partners, the VP of Strategic Alliances will play a pivotal role in the growth of our core business. You will collaborate closely with our Sales, Product, and Business Development teams to enhance our market presence.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development plan to identify, prioritize, and establish partnerships with national distributors that generate leads.
- Cultivate productive and professional relationships with influential leaders within target firms while maintaining a deep understanding of our core product offerings.
- Coordinate effectively across departments, including Sales, Product, Marketing, Client Services, and Operations, to manage partner requirements and expectations, and contribute insights to the go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to devise a data-driven approach, establish goals and metrics, and monitor the overall success of national partnerships. This includes setting contracting targets, monitoring timing and closure rates, and assessing the overall health of relationships.
- 8+ years of experience in sales or relationship management within the realm of major national employer health benefits consultants and brokers (e.g., Aon, Willis, Mercer).
- Demonstrate a track record of managing complex projects and delivering results within challenging timelines.
- Exhibit existing relationships within the employee benefits consulting sphere, with an in-depth understanding of the inner workings of major firms.
- Thrive in a dynamic startup environment and display a strong desire to contribute to our mission of improving the healthcare system.
The base salary range for this position is: $150,000 - $180,000 annually. This position is also commission eligible. Compensation for this role will depend on a variety of factors including qualifications, skills and applicable laws. In addition to base compensation this role is eligible to participate in our equity incentive and competitive benefits plans.